Help identifying this house?

thatgirldownstairs

I came across this thread while also trying to identify my childhood dollhouse from the late 70s/ early 80s. I have extensions on mine, but the center looks very much like the Williamsburg house in this post! 

On 2/21/2020 at 12:04 AM, EarlyMom said:

So excited I found this thread. So so excited. I had to make an account just so I could respond to you!

A few months ago, I found this beauty and all its treasures for $40. I haven’t done anything to it yet because I’m finishing up another house first. Check out my photos — I think we have the same house! (Sorry the light is not ideal.) I’ll post pictures of the instructions and sweet note I found inside too!

A1300D3C-1DA1-46E2-BD11-46D26E3AFA0E.jpeg

A7E5CC3C-1943-4B8E-9CFC-E86FFCFCF2B0.jpeg

C997FC6D-F4CE-4A67-A4B1-62115492EEC6.jpeg

5E7B2C67-011A-4CBC-A27A-A06DD817F29C.jpeg

I also can’t figure out how to upload photos. I believe my house is the same as these, plus additions, and would love to see more instruction photos. The only difference is mine doesn’t have side windows… but wondering if that’s because my dad, who built the dollhouse, knew we would add the extensions. 

Edited by SarahF
Typo

1 hour ago, SarahF said:

I also can’t figure out how to upload photos...

Sarah, when you have made five posts you can make albums in the Gallery to upload your photos to, and link us to it.

• Like 1