New Member & Looking for Instructions (House that Jack Built Robinette)

Hello! I'm from Indy and grew up with my grandfather building dollhouses from scratch. He passed away about 8 years ago and now that I have 3 little girls of my own, I want to pick up the torch - but maybe not from scratch. I purchased the Robinette kit from The House That Jack Built by Melissa and Doug from someone on FB Marketplace a couple years ago, and besides pulling out the instructions, it has sat in the box since yesterday when I couldn't wait any longer.

Of course, now the instructions seem to have been lost in our recent move. Would anyone be able to scan and send me a copy if you still have them lying around?

34 minutes ago, Fostermonster said:

Oh! I didn't realize it posted twice - how do I delete the extra?

We can't delete duplicate posts or photos that the program posts on a whim but the moderators can. 

• Like 1

Don't worry, I deleted it. Welcome to the forum!

I also edited your thread title to include the name of the house. Hopefully someone who has the instructions will see it.

• 2 years later...

Hello, I believe if it's not too late. I may be able to help you with the instru thing on how to build the Robinette dollhouse as I have knewhich I. Trying to sell. If you still need instructions. Your more then welcome to email me as this way would be easier for me.

Hope I could help :)

Edited by fov
Email removed, use PM system

Kaley, I have requested that your personal email address be removed; you don't ever, EVER want to post personal contact information on an open internet site where all sorts of spammers and scammers can harvest your information.  We have a personal messaging function where interested members can contact you.