Back To Miniatures After A 5 Year Hiatus

Finally getting back into miniatures again. I stopped making doll clothes and dollhouses a few years back when I had an identity crisis and thought it seemed "immature "....  Well, live life young I guess! Because I have so much fun making miniatures. Just not all the room for doll houses like I used to. 

I have a bunch of 8" inch , and 11" inch vintage craft dolls. Then my fifteen or more 4" inch baby dolls.

I really enjoy making my own doll clothes, furniture, and accessories! Right now I'm just discovering all of the beautiful 14" inch girl dolls that are on the market, and they are my new favorites. Glitter Girls Dolls by Battat ,WellieWishers by AG ,  Sophia dolls.

I only JUST weakened and ordered myself 2 "Glitter Girls Dolls" for Christmas. "Kani" and "Eline".  And now I think I'm hooked forever! They are perfect.

• Like 1

Welcome to the little family, Emily (another Emily!).  You may  be working in a different scale than we are used to, but we are all about minis here.  I'm 78 and never once in the nearly 30 years I've been playing with dollhouses and all that goes with them considered myself immature; but my inner child is a happy little scamp.

• 7 months later...

I kinda am going through the same thing, except it was a 10 year hiatus. I myself are into the 16" fashion dolls also, especially the SISTERS dolls and Marina Bychkova, although I could never afford them they are so crazy expensive. But I do collect monster high dolls in the hopes of redoing them.