Lost and Found: One Inner Child

The last time I played with dollhouses was over 20 years ago, and not having much imported info back then, I mistakenly thought miniatures were for kids and didn't appreciate the work put into them.

Sometime last year I started checking out miniature kits all over again. With some life experience and more appreciation for the art, I want to try my hand at making a dollhouse with the whole kit and caboodle. Mainly because I can't afford to turn my real house into an antique living museum, I'd get bagged on.

I hope to find some guidance here.

My preferred interior decoration style ranges from Baroque to Rococo and Victorian.

• Like 1

Welcome to the little family, Adeline.  Your best bet is to go with the kit/s that call/s your name (you can always bash two or more kits together to make a bigger dollhouse); they will tell you what they want to be and how they want to look.

10 hours ago, Elsbeth said:

What sort of kits did you get or are you looking at getting?

Since I'm from Malaysia and shipping fees can get hefty, I look for Robotime-esque kits that come with building and furniture included.

Thank you for the welcome, though.