wish.com

shamrockgirl18

Has anyone else gotten mini's from wish.com?

I've gotten several things from that site now, and the prices are great. The biggest drawback is that it takes weeks, sometimes over a month to be delivered. But if you're willing to wait, you can find some decent things on there.

Most of the mini's I;ve gotten were food/groceries, but the sewing box and the chess set had surprisingly good quality, as far as standard mini's go (the kind you find in stores- not artisan quality).

I haven't ordered any of the furniture yet, nor the house kits

Wish.com is where I get those jointed mannequins,; I have also gotten mini porcelain dinnerware, "glassware", etc and been quite happy with the service.  Kathie, the hubs opened our account with them, and you know what a paranoid he is!

1 hour ago, KathieB said:

The site wants me to create an account before it will let me explore what it offers. I do not want to do that.

Kathie, same. I'm always intrigued by ads I see for them.  But I hate the places that make me register just to look.  I'm sure they are fine,  as Holly says, but it just annoys me.

I don't need any more stuff anyway!  My house is overflowing!!

• Like 1

I discovered that I once subscribed to this site, although I do not recall ever ordering anything. I just spent nearly an hour scrolling through and put seven items in my shopping cart. Two of them said "Put this in your cart within 3 minutes for a reduced price." When it came time to check out, six of the seven items were no longer available (including the two reduced-price items), and the seventh one was priced about 3 times higher than the listed price. I think this is why I never ordered and erased its existence from my memory bank. (It couldn't be that I'm getting old and forgetful! :D )

• Like 1

I joined the wish site through my facebook account and bought a mini crossbow. It took about a month and a bit but I finally did get it, which is typical shipping time coming from China. I've bought a few things from banggood as well. What bugs me is just after I bought that mini crossbow, my account no longer works to log in and I've tried many times to contact the website to help me get back on but I can't get in touch with anyone. It's annoying because I'd like to shop there again.

One thing that I find really irritating is having to watch the item carefully through every step of the process, as somewhere in the options selection process there is often an astronomic price hike.

• Like 1

On 1/21/2020, 9:10:32, havanaholly said:

One thing that I find really irritating is having to watch the item carefully through every step of the process, as somewhere in the options selection process there is often an astronomic price hike.

I'm surprised at this. Usually I can make the prices go down a little by 'unlocking' it or using some wish cash (refunded $ from special offers that I didnt win). I think I only saw a price increase once, and that was for a sweatshirt I was interested in (didn't end up getting it)