Free White Orchid Kit and Early Spring Cleaning

Dalesq

Dear GL friends,

Several years ago I wanted to build the 1:12 scale limited edition white orchid kit by Greenleaf and Emily kindly gifted the kit to me. I cannot believe it’s been over five years since then, but after an initial dry fit, and some paint and glue tests, I didn’t follow through on the build. I build almost exclusively 1:24 scale now and am selling off all of my 1:12 stash. I offered the kit back to Emily but she suggested I offer it to GL members.

So I am offering it free to any GL member who wants this kit. I only ask that you pay shipping. I will ship it in it’s original box. I’ll check back this Friday to see if anyone wants it. If more than one person responds, I’ll put your names in a hat and draw one :ohyeah:

You can find the original post and discussion about this kit here http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=forums&module=forums&controller=topic&id=35994#comment-580963 The Kit is not wood; it was a limited edition die cut plastic. 

Thank you!

I would be interested in the dollhouse. My day job is doing fabrication in a plastics company, so it would be just like work but actual fun. The only issue is I'm not in the US, I'm in Canada. Is it possible to find out how much shipping costs would be? If you're willing to go through the hassle with that, let me know and I'll message you my address if nobody else comes forward with wanting the orchid.

• Like 1