1:12 scale model of Video Production Studio

rblanda

I am currently in the process of building a 1" scale Video Production Studio. I am hand making everything myself, all the way down to the receptionist desk, server closets and rack-mount computer equipment. Cameras and lights are next, along with green screen and full editing suite. 

As soon as I am able to post Photos in this forum, I will. 

I really wish MikeUK had retained his membership & gallery images; he also made everything he put into his houses and room boxes.  I have seen some incredibly detailed miniature furniture made from matboard.  I use a lot of basswood to make mine.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rblanda said:

I am hand making everything myself, all the way down to the receptionist desk, server closets and rack-mount computer equipment. Cameras and lights are next, along with green screen and full editing suite. 

Looking forward to seeing it.

1 minute ago, havanaholly said:

I really wish MikeUK had retained his membership & gallery images; he also made everything he put into his houses and room boxes.  I have seen some incredibly detailed miniature furniture made from matboard. 

I agree.  I use basswood, too, because I can't cut as straight as Mike could.  His furniture was beautiful, and you would never know it started as matboard.  I miss his pictures.