JKilgour

Maybe look at jewelry findings. Even if a certain bead is not exact, you can manipulate its shape by cutting it with wire cutters. Then paint it.

Also, sculpting in polymer clay would be a route.

And lastly, there are pre-made  furniture legs that can be painted https://www.miniatures.com/Cabriole-Legs-1-316-Inch-L-P17454.aspx

22 minutes ago, JKilgour said:

Thanks for your feedback! I’ve searched the jewelry section at Michales and nothing stood out and I was going to go the polymer clay route but I’m worried about making all four consistent

I wouldn't be able to advise you on how to do it - but some people make their own molds from a single clay item they have sculpted, and then use the mold to make multiples/consistent replications. 

45 minutes ago, JKilgour said:

Thanks for your feedback! I’ve searched the jewelry section at Michales and nothing stood out and I was going to go the polymer clay route but I’m worried about making all four consistent

What Cynthia said.

1 hour ago, JKilgour said:

I’m worried about making all four consistent

Actually only 2 or 3 need to be identical, depending on how the tub is situation in the room.