12/06/06 Bone Rings?

Minis On The Edge

As far as the bone ring thing...that is just to weird for me. I really don't need to "carry" anything around to remind me of DH. He is always with me...in my heart!

Glenna...I'm sooooo sorry to hear of your husbands illness. You are certainly in my thoughts and prayers.

Glenna...I am sorry to hear of your husband's illness and the time that you will face ahead.

I lost my husband five and a half years ago now. At first I would have held onto absolutely anything...maybe even a bone ring if it was available at the time. Now though, after time I have come to realize that it is not the things that hold him to me. I do have his ashes at home still...he never like to be cold so I just could not wrap my head around burrying him in the cold ground. One day I hope to spread his ashes down in the states....in utah I think it is on the I70 there is a rest area with some cool outcrops in canyon...it is a place he took me while we were travelling in his semi on our working honeymoon...that was 11 weeks before his death.

There is not a day that I do not think of him, even now that I am remarried...I was at first afraid that I would forget but I am confident now that I never will....his memory is really a part of our everyday life, a part of our family, and we are fortunate to have the freedom to openly acknowedge our life with him.

The heart and brain hold a person near and dear to you...that is something that no material object can attin no matter it's origin.

Peace and happy memories to all.....

Jack'sgurl

I just wanted to take some time and thank everyone for their prayers and hugs given. It means alot to me. I am enjoying everyday I have with him. I think when I got into minis it was a way to keep my mind busy learning new thing and to take my mind off my problems. I found some stuff in minis that I need help with as I not too good with power tools so I got my husband invole in and now he is building me a new house along with some of my furinture so now we both enjoy making minis and I will have a lot of wonderful memories when he goes. :)

Again thanks for everything prayers,hugs

Glenna

I just wanted to take some time and thank everyone for their prayers and hugs given. It means alot to me. I am enjoying everyday I have with him. I think when I got into minis it was a way to keep my mind busy learning new thing and to take my mind off my problems. I found some stuff in minis that I need help with as I not too good with power tools so I got my husband invole in and now he is building me a new house along with some of my furinture so now we both enjoy making minis and I will have a lot of wonderful memories when he goes. :bounce8:

Again thanks for everything prayers,hugs

Glenna

No Problem Glenna, I think a lot of us found miniatures as a wonderful way to help us cope with stress. Keep us posted on things okay :whistle: