Beacon Hill

JMBeren

Janna Marie...I don't know about international prices and exchanges and stuff, but I just got my BH on Ebay for $150 American, and I'm pretty sure that the sellers I looked at were willing to ship international...just not sure what kind of shipping charge you'd be looking at......

You can buy it from the Greenleaf website if you click on the word Greenleaf on the top of any screen of this forum it will take you there. I don't know about shipping, etc. or if you can get it at a better price but it is one place you can get it.

Thanks for your answers,

If I buy it out of Europe, I have to pay not only the shipping costs, but also the import costs.

Jet, thanks, I wil remember your link. But first I'm gonna visit Karweipost who sold Greenleaf houses in the past, hopely they still have one for sale with a discount.

Regards,

Janne Marie

Sure I will let you know. But you must be patient than (and I even more). I did not know the price of the Beacon Hill. Yes, it is a great house, unfortunately with a big price. I've startet to believe in Santa, perhaps that will help and he will visit me with a Beacon Hill as present :)

Janne Marie

I got mine through Joann.com. They do 50% off specials on a regular basis, so it was $125 for the house, and about $156 total with tax and shipping. They are a big chain, but I don't know whether they are willing to ship internationally. It might be worth checking it out, and if they do ship to your neck of the woods, then hold off until they do a 50% off promotion. They do them quite frequently.

Stacey