Chirstmas Carol Quiz

SuzyQ

There must be 2 versions of the Oh Christmas Tree song cause I thought it was how lovely are your branches too. Maybe the question was from the second verse or something.

I missed the Dreidel one too. I don't believe I ever heard that one before.

Edit: I did some checking and it seems there are several versions to the song.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O_Tannenbaum

Here is a Christmas Carol Quiz that was on AOL today. ( I know Jenny I was supposed to be doing my laundry LOL LOL)

I thought it was fun. I got 2 wrong. I was doing so well until the last 2. UGH.

http://music.aol.com/quizzes-and-trivia/ch...mas-carols-quiz

yes you were suzy! haha thats too cute! I got 3 wrong yikes! that was a cute fun quiz though ;)

I missed two. One was the Christmas Tree song. I thought it was lovely as well. The other was the blue bird question. I guessed and had it between two of the answers and picked the wrong one. Oh, well.

Happy Holidays, Everyone!!

I missed the Christmas Tree one as well. Guessed on the driedel one because I had never heard that song before. Guess missing only one wasn't too bad! LOL

When chels was in middle school she wanted to celebrate Hannukah. She wanted to get more presents I think. I bought a dreidel for her for christmas one year so that her and Nat could play. The song was attached to the instructions.

I grew up in a town with a high percent of Jewish families so when we sang Christmas songs we also had to sing Hanakuh songs--the only one I remember is the dreidel song and I'm not sure there were any others.