rookie

orangeglowstx

:bounce8: Welcome to the Greenleaf "family" on the web, Sher, we're glad you're here :whistle: I'm definitely looking forward to watching you build your Fairfield as that is one I want to build. I've begun collecting furniture and making things for it and 1:24 seems so tiny after working in 1:12!

Welcome tro the forum!

the fairfield is the cutest little house!

Im looking forward to watching you build it!

Im glad you found us and do ask any question you might have...someone is bound to have an answer

Happy Building

nutti :w00t:

Hi, Rookie,

Welcome, you'll love it here!

I'm building a Fairfield, and so far it has been very well behaved. One place to take extra care is the chimney area. Be sure all is straight and square, this is the core of the house. Also the stairway. Be sure to dry fit everything. It takes some extra effort to close up the "floor seam" on the second floor. It may need adjusting and an extra pair of hands.

In all, I am really enjoying this build. I love this little house, and can't wait to finish. Might start another.... So many ideas....Never too many dollhouses.... Nancy

Hi, it's me again,

One more thing about the Fairfield... Paint or wallpaper the downstairs front hall before putting the house together. Can't reach this area when the house is closed up. (Now how would I know this?)

The Fairfield is fun to build. Follow directions and you'll have a great time. It is a pleasure to see this wonderful house come to "life".

Nancy