Are You Brave Enough?

SuzyQ

Jenny, how cool would that be, to travel around and visit all the people we meet here? I bet that would be just the trip of a lifetime, with so many neat people spread out all over the world....now we just need to get someone to win the Powerball in order to make it possible................

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

p.s. i will be all of yours adopted little sister!!

you all can pass me around like the tiny twin travelers! LOL

Yep you can just pack yourself up with Thelma the bear.

Caleb might miss you a little bit though. LOL

Nutti, I think you're looking fabulous darlink!!

Oh, I have this really embarassing picture of me in 8th grade. I was sitting on the kitchen counter with a wool hat on my head . . . talk about a VERY bad hair day! :giggle: Now? Who cares?!! :wave:

The older pics posted prompted me to dig up some gems from my own album

This is me at 6 months old. I am the eldest of three siblings. Mom said all she wanted was a blue-eyed blonde (in a family peppered with brown eyes and dark hair). Well, darned if she didn't get one. I was an absolute towhead, and my eyes are still blue. :giggle:

Here I am the summer after graduation from high school, visiting with college chums on the farm. I really don't know why I lifted the tail for the photo, but then I did a lot of things in those days that really didn't have much rhyme nor reason!

Then there was the ten-year period of time I spend traveling the world -- and got paid for it! Here I am in the Casbah in Morocco.

I have been trying to figure this out for about an hour now. How do I change my avitar? Maybe I'll just add a picture instead. It's great to see everyone!! This is the most current photo I have. It was taken on Halloween. It's me as Joan Crawford, too bad I didn't have my coat hanger with me :giggle:

Seeing some of the older photos, I thought I'd post this one with my twin sister Polly, we were 5.

post-70-1168566588_thumb.png and here we are 3 years ago at her oldest daughters graduation as a Medical Assistant. post-70-1168566732_thumb.jpg

This is all so much fun!!! I had to go out this evening and I couldn't wait to get back so I could see who else added their picture.

Oh and I love all the old pictures. I did find some really old ones on a disk.

The first my dad is holding me (its blurry sorry) and that is my 2 older brothers. Another boy and a girl came later. The little guy on the right with his head turned died a year later from Leukemia. The other 2 I think I was around in the 7th grade. Skinny Blonde and Tan. I am not really as pale as I look on my avitar. The picture is washed out.