Are You Brave Enough?

SuzyQ

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking maybe we could leave our pictures until Sunday or Monday that way everyone will have a chance to add theirs. I know there are a few still searching for one to post.

Ok everyone your all posting lots of pics so i thought i would join in :giggle:

here is a pic of me as a baby with my Daddy :wave:

dadandme.jpg

He is when Caleb and I graduated High school together :)

CalebandJennygrad.jpg

Here was when we were 16 and just started dating :banana:

calebandjennychess1.jpg

Heres us in Lake Tahoe this past year :banana:

fgh.jpg

and here is the most current pic of us i have...

it was taken in november

DesiandDonsWedding103_edited1.jpg

hi, all of y'all,

what fun to see the photos!! the photos from earlier years are great. too.

AND, if i do say it, what a handsome crew! :)

please don't take down the pictures for a few days. can't see all of you yet :wave: , and i have refreshed the heck out of the computer; it is now very fresh.

most of the earlier-posted pix are visible for me but the more recent ones are not. (--sulking --) no fair!

since everybody seems to have got what i ain't got (COURAGE!), i tried to add a photo. got an error message too. well, there's a photo in my pierce album in my gallery, shows me while building a snowman with the little future owner of the Pierce.

nope, :giggle: it is not in the Pierce album, the photo is on its own, but it is indeed there.

some days, my error rate is just way off the charts.

Oh yes please leave them up for a little while.

I have to shower this morning and I will get a recent picture up.

I added my old photos as a peace offering and I started a trend! I love seeing old photos of everyone.

Kathie! You would be the greatest person to sit down with and have a nice cup of coffee (or tea) and a nice long chat! You traveled the world. You have lots of stories to tell..I love that!

:o Oh Young Love! :lol:

We were high school sweethearts.

I am will not be posting our prom picture, unless you want to jump into the way back machine and have the 1980s slap you in the eyes.

I am will not be posting our prom picture, unless you want to jump into the way back machine and have the 1980s slap you in the eyes.

Chicken

I've tried to post three times. Keep getting the error message too. :o The bottom of the screen states that it's waiting on http/greenleaf yada, yada. :lol: Then the error message states that something has misbehaved by not returning the http yada yada. :yes: Will try again later.

I dont know Gayle. Why dont you pm Dean and he can tell you what the problem might be...

Okay..CHALLENGE II: If you brave enough to post your real picture are you brave enough to post you PROM (or school dance) picture????

I am going to take MY pic and I am going to dig out my prom pic..please no Billy Ocean jokes.

Ok, I'll join in with the old pictures. I have many on my computer. I scanned in a collection from my mother a few years ago to make family calendars for Christmas gifts.

This is from when I was five and we went to Florida. I spent all my spending money to get the Minnie doll and my parents tried to discourage me since I would have nothing else left, but I really, really wanted it and played with it for years.

post-936-1168613890_thumb.jpg

This one is from our cross country camping trip (the theme I'm working on for my Travel Trailer). I turned eight that summer. I think this picture was taken in Pennsylvania towards the beginning of the trip, but am not sure now. We basically went to see many of the National Parks and sites of the U.S.

post-936-1168613985_thumb.jpg

Here is a family shot from 1977.

post-936-1168614139_thumb.jpg

I would have to really dig to find prom pictures. I went to four, but don't know how many I still have pictures from and they definitely are not on my computer. Maybe this weekend I'll pull out my high school photo album and see what is there.

Here's mine and yes, that's from my drivers license. :o

You know, I have at least 8 large photo albums full of my family, but guess how many of the pictures I'm in? NONE, because I took them all! Arg, I hope the kids will be able to remeber what I looked like. Maybe I'll save my driver's licenses and student IDs for them to cherish. :lol:

I dont know Gayle. Why dont you pm Dean and he can tell you what the problem might be...

Okay..CHALLENGE II: If you brave enough to post your real picture are you brave enough to post you PROM (or school dance) picture????

I am going to take MY pic and I am going to dig out my prom pic..please no Billy Ocean jokes.

HAHAH YAY! looks like my prom pic sparked a challenge! its so funny for me to look at that prom pic of caleb and i. we were both so tiny lol. That was our senior prom pic i'll have to pull out our junior prom pic :o

Okay, this is me, a picture from last year - new to dollhouses, but very excited about it. I put up most of the shell last night, started gluing wall joints together. This board has been a big help - so far you've helped me figure out my floors, my stairs, and how to get wood stain off my arm and the wall!

Here we are a LONG time ago:

post-663-1168617631_thumb.jpg

My prom (nice hair) Very brave to post this....DH would kill me if he knew :o

post-663-1168617666_thumb.jpg

Our wedding (32 years ago)

post-663-1168616944_thumb.jpg

Today