Just checking in!

shutterbugkc

I thought I would just check in today to see how everyone is doing. I wanted my kids to see real snow this year, so we took a vacation to Sipapu, New Mexico over break. Boy, did we see snow! We barely made it to the resort before they closed down all roads to it, and a few days later we had even more trouble getting home. All of the roads we needed to go down to get home were closed. Driving was slow and we had to keep taking different roads and it ended up taking us an extra day to get home. But, boy did we ever see snow! Lots and lots of snow. Did I mention the snow?

But, now we are back into the grind and I have begun yet another semester. I am doing my first practicum this semester and am very nervous. I hope I don't screw anyone up! I have to log 150 counseling hours by May.

So, *looking at watch* who wants to start? :o

Oooh Yeah! I need some dh therapy.

I also need some help with titrating my carpenter`s glue use...Nah forget about that one.

Ummm, I have an obsession with wood... *sob sob sob*

I have to be able to explain my constant need to play with masking tape to my family!

I think once a week should do it...

Group therapy anyone?

Glad to see you're back Karen, and thanks for adding the picture. I've wondered about you every since you were my Secret Pal year before last. Good luck with your practicum.

I hope that you'll have an interesting internship, and i am fine.

actually, i think we should talk about why you're becoming a "shrink" and why you're interested in minis.

do you think that this means that you want to be tiny?

or do you think other people should be tiny?

what does "mini" mean to you, is it a good thing?

tell us how you feel. don't hold back.

ROFL cj!

I love love love my therapist. I am so glad I found her. She has a way of making you talk about stuff you dont want to talk about.

We can have a 30 min conversation about nothing in particular (dhs, trips) and she can work a THING into it and make me really think about my problems.