Just signed up

marilynb

it really is about the house you love..if you look at it and say I know where i would put this house and how it will look and who will live there...than it will get built..large or small.

if you buy it for whatever reason but you love it...you probably will not finish it...large or small

so get the one that yells the loudest. like Linda said we are here to help!

whatever kit large or small. I have built a few houses and each of them have their own charm for me.

Happy Building

nutti :)

Welcome to the forums. It is a great place to hang out. As for which house, I say, do with what grabs your attention, big or small. I started with The Orchid, by Corona Concepts. It was a nice build for me. Relativly easy, if you get the pieces right side up... :) But, which ever you pick, have fun. That is the most important part.

Thanks for the welcomes.

I went yesterday to the shop in Dallas, Through the Keyhole & bought my first house!

I got the RGT Victorian Alison Jr.

I believe it is my husbands project now. He is dry fitting it together, using masking tape, as I type.

He took me to the local hardware store, earlier & we got tools. We were picking out stain for the floors & he said, "this one is the one I like". I said it's my house, not yours.

I may not get to do anything at this point.

Think I will run out & get some ice cream! :blink:

Marilyn

Hello and welcome, Marilynb! :w00t: I actually grew up in Richardson up until I started Jr. High and we moved. My sister and I went to Richardson Heights Elementary School K-6th. Ah, the memories. :D

Anyway, congratulations on the new kit! I'm glad your husband is taking an interest in it with you. It is so much fun when you can get someone to work with you on a house. Good luck with your kit and let us know how it's going. :ohyeah: