HBS 2006 Creatin' Contest Winners announced ...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is awesome!! :D You did a great job!!! I hope there are other winners from here too. I saw a few really good ones posted a while back. You'll have to let us know what you get with your prize $. Can I have your autograph? This is your red carpet moment!!!

Congratulations!!!

Sarah

WOOT! WOOT!

:D

post-9-1169108550.gif

!That is the most awesomest! kewlest thang!

I knew you would win something! it was a wonderful idea carried out with such artistic style and panache!

Im sooooo Happy for yall!

wish I would have read this sooner!

I am in the clouds with you!

nutti

:groupwave:

I was waiting to hear from you Steve... I was hoping that you might be on the winners list too. Your trailer came out great!

Me, too! The whole time the lady was talking about details, details, details, I kept thinking about the rivets in your trailer. :banana:

Congratulations on a well deserved win! Can't wait to see what you do for the next contest.

Interestingly, Lloyd and I have totally different concepts for the houseboat. We may end up competing against one another! :banana:

I was waiting to hear from you Steve... I was hoping that you might be on the winners list too. Your trailer came out great!

<nodding in agreement> I think "spectacular" is the word I want to use for yours Steve. It completly blew me away when I saw it. I think the judges of the Creatin' Contest have to have the hardest job in the world.

Deb

No , I didn't get a call, but thanks for all the comments. kathie's trailer is amazing & I can see what kind of competition we all are up against. I'm already drawing up plans for the houseboat, but still did not open the box yet! I'm really glad that one of our group won. "Way to go , Kathie!"

Steve

:wave::(:) :jumping:

GREAT JOB Kath!!!!!

I'm going to be displaying mine this June in Cinncinatti at out SCOTTIE COLLECTORS Convention...so Mine has to make one more trip.

I'm not suprised....you put SO MUCH DETAIL into yours!!!! Enjoy the Shopping Spree!!!!

and remember we knew you when...........................

Congratulations on the win Kathie, and I hope you have a great time debating with your houses to decide what to get with the loot! :)

Thanks! It will be interesting to see what I do buy. I've gotten so that I'd rather try making something than buying it ... but there are some high end things that I just can't do well, so I think that's where the shopping spree will lead. :wave:

Kathie, I just saw this thread and had no idea you had won. You definitely deserve it, your trailer is fabulous. Very creative and I'm so glad you were a winner. I can only imagine the work that you and DH put into it.

CONGRATULATIONS!! We are all so very proud of you!