Take a look at my quilt!

shutterbugkc

I actually finished this just a little while back and hadn't had the chance to scan it on a computer until now. It is the first mini cross-stitch project I have tackled. I have the bed all picked out for it. Now I just need to sew it to another piece of cloth to turn it into a "quilt". I'm excited about it - next, I want to make a couple of pillows to go with it. :banana:

I had to make it my avatar (it looks better than that photo of myself). Can you tell I'm just a little proud of it?

post-66-1169244311_thumb.jpg

Where did you find such a pretty pattern. I am going to be working on some mini stitching soon and would love to make one of those.

Melissa

I got the pattern from Catcolorado a few months ago. She sent a very close up scan of the quilt she had made and I eyeballed it. I tried to keep my mistakes symetrical so they look deliberate! :banana:

That is mini? I saw your avatar and thought it was a pattern from a magazine or something. That's just gorgeous. I'd love something like that in my house but I can't sew or stitch to save my life.

Thanks, everyone! :banana:

I can't wait to see it on the bed. Which one did you pick out for it?

I don't have a picture of it, but it is a simple redwood bed with a headboard and footboard that are curved and slatted. It matches the burgundy in the quilt nicely.

It's gorgeous Karen! I'm a nut about needleturn, so I love Baltimore Albums, but it had never occured to me that one could be done in mini with cross stitch. And you did it *SO* well!! Beautiful work!

Deb