Hi Everyone

LaProfeSexy

Hi Everyone,

I'm La Profe Sexy. I just bought the Pierce Model from GreenLeaf. I'm very nervous about the whole building process. Last night I completed a kitchen set for the house. It took me two weeks. I'm opened to suggestions, ideas, and A LOT OF SUPPORT!

Thanks,

LPS :)

Hey, Thanks for answering guys. Like I said, this is my first doll house kit. Do I need a table to work on or can I just work n the floor? which is easier/more convenient/better?

Does anyone know how to join the live chats. i tried and was in the Lobby room, but it seems like I was the only on there.

:banana:

LPS

Welcome to the community!

Hey, Thanks for answering guys. Like I said, this is my first doll house kit. Do I need a table to work on or can I just work n the floor? which is easier/more convenient/better?

Well, how limber are you? As long as you have a sturdy flat surface to work on, you'll be fine.

Does anyone know how to join the live chats. i tried and was in the Lobby room, but it seems like I was the only on there.

You joined. There just wasn't anybody there. It's hit and miss. I don't think anyone checks in on a schedule. Keep trying. You'll catch somebody. :banana:

Several of us bought the Pierce a few months ago, some are working on it now and some, like me, will be starting in the near future. Plus several folks have finished the Pierce and have photos posted. Do a search for "Pierce" and you'll find all sorts of eye candy to instruct and inspire. :banana:

Welcome to the NEighborhood! I am building a Pierce right now myself. Waiting for the glue o dry before I move on actually :) . You can see pictures of my Pierce by clicking here:

2184804240037881673gaCjGE_th.jpg

Have a lot of fun with it and remember there is no such thing as a mistake!! You can learn a lot from every "Uhh Ohh" and it can become a "New Idea" :wave:

Hi Everyone,

I'm La Profe Sexy. I just bought the Pierce Model from GreenLeaf. I'm very nervous about the whole building process. Last night I completed a kitchen set for the house. It took me two weeks. I'm opened to suggestions, ideas, and A LOT OF SUPPORT!

Thanks,

LPS :)

Welcome to the forum. Be sure to post pics of your progress. We love eye candy here.:wave:

Kat

First of all, :lol: to the forum! I'm late because we've been gone for a week and this site grows so fast it takes me longer & longer to catch up when we get home! ;)

Does anyone know how to join the live chats.

When you want to chat, see who's online and PM them to see who wants to join you in the chatroom. DH & I share the 'puter and we have dialup (slo-o-ow), so I don't get in there all that often, but I try harder when I'm invited :wave:

A lot of people have built the Pierce, maybe Tracy will blog hers (HINT! HINT!!! :) )

First of all, :) to the forum! I'm late because we've been gone for a week and this site grows so fast it takes me longer & longer to catch up when we get home! :doh:

When you want to chat, see who's online and PM them to see who wants to join you in the chatroom. DH & I share the 'puter and we have dialup (slo-o-ow), so I don't get in there all that often, but I try harder when I'm invited ;)

A lot of people have built the Pierce, maybe Tracy will blog hers (HINT! HINT!!! :thumb: )

Like Holly saud, welcome to the forum! I know you will find a lot of hints as well as tips and advice around here and also the great possibility to ask question whenever needed!

Looking forward seeing what you work on!

Mini-hugs