The Harrison

IrishMist

why hun when Bina and I gets together we on a natural!

she one of my fav gals...and lives down south where I dont see her much

so it was happy day for me when she discovered minis and joined this forum!

huggggggzzz

nutti :D

ROFLMAO! It's called Lack of sleep! Can't seem to get Enough of it! least thats what they tell me. *starts Danceing around and Singing again* oppsss*passes some to Irish* <G> Haha Nutti Ain't it the truth! It's all your FAULT! see what she did to me??? (snickers)

Sabrina

pass whatever ya'll are drinking this way and Ill start rockin' the mini house, too! :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, definitely, I want some too!

Congrats on the Harrison Irishmist! That's one that I like a lot too, even though I am not a tudor style house fan.

I do believe the house is telling me it wants to be a laird's manor house from the mid to late 1500s.....can you tell I'm heavily into Celtic history? My grandfather 10 generations back was Lord Archibald Douglas of Scotland who was married to Henry the VIII's sister Margaret.....may be his house....his hunting lodge?

Or maybe the whispers are from whatever we all were drinkin' last night?!?!?!?! :o

I do believe the house is telling me it wants to be a laird's maonr house from the mid to late 1500s.....can you tell I'm heavily into Celtic history?  My grandfather 10 generations back was Lord Archibald Douglas of Scotland who was married to Henry the VIII's sister Margaret.....may be his house....his hunting lodge?

Or maybe the whispers are from whatever we all were drinkin' last night?!?!?!?! :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OH WOW! I am REALLY looking forward to seeing pix of this project! You did know hubby is of irish descent, did you not?

He called him snake charmer because Jimmy decided he would try to pick up a copperhead snake and it bit him on his left index finger (yes, that is a poisonous snake). It turned his finger black, etc., but it is all healed up now ...

Well Linda......never claimed that we Irish are ALWAYS the brightest bulb in the box! Poor Jimmy! Glad to hear he's ok! That sounds like one of those momments when you want to murder 'em for doing it but need to hug 'em 'cause they're ok...... :o :D:D

And yes Bee, I'll be making the furniture. I got into minis making furniture and chandeliers for a local doll house store to make a little extra cash. Did that for a couple of years before I made my own house. Now I seem to be making a village!