Beacn Hill, Garfield or Pierce?

Sheila S

I can't decide which kit to try as a second house! I'm building the Magnolia and I love it. M favorite facade is the Beacon Hill, but I like the interior of the Garfield. Any suggestions or recomendations? Any help is appreciated. :flowers:

I think any one of them would be a fun build! I love the Garfield ...but then I think any of the Greenleaf houses are terrific. They all have character..so many of the others seem like just boxes, side by side...

Well I think it depends on the type of rooms you want. if you ar looking for alot of spacious rooms. then the garfield or the pierce is your best bet. but if you are more about the exterior, then based on your comment i think you should go with the beacon hill. I have built the garfield and its a great house! however the next house i buy will be a beacon hill. i love that house so much!

they each are super.

so, i'd guess it will depend on how much space you have -- the Garfield is huge and mightn't fit through the doorway once you've finished, but oh, it is a wonderhouse -- it'll depend on how long you want a project to take. each is so different ...

'Course, if you have lots of room, you could work on all 3 twice a week, and rest on Sundays.

they each are super.

so, i'd guess it will depend on how much space you have -- the Garfield is huge and mightn't fit through the doorway once you've finished, but oh, it is a wonderhouse --

I agree all three are wonderful. The Garfield and Pierce have a large "footprint" so make sure you have a place to put it. The BH is a bit smaller at the base. I have built the Garfield and I tell ya it's very big. I have the BH and it is waiting for me to start it. Been collecting "stuff" for it. I can't wait to begin but gotta get some real life things out of the way first.

Don't ya just hate it when life gets in the way? :)

So....have you decided????

I'm working on the Beacon Hill now...and am already thinking of my next house. I love the look of the Garfield, but the Pierce might be more in my "size range".

Can't wait to hear the decision :) Although...maybe "all 3" is the way to go,lol :lol:

Do you realy have to choose?

If so, than perhaps the Garfield 1:12 and the BH 1:144.

But only if you realy have to choose. Otherwise just don't choose and buy them all. :lol: