1/24/07 Mini Containers

Minis On The Edge

What is the most interesting Container you used to either display a miniature scene in or turn into a miniature?

Mine is only a shoe box :flowers: I turned it into a 2 room a/2 scale house for my oldest daughter ;) (I know, hardley NO imagination :) )

I haven't done one in an unusual container, but I'm looking for one. Since I did the pet shop for one niece, I need to do a room box for her sister, who is big on frogs. Have been looking for something with "frog pod" ambience but haven't found just the right box/basket/shadow box yet.

Thank you. Yes, there's mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes with marshmallows, stuffing, corn on the cob, pumpkin pie and of course the turkey.

I built my first roombox into an ornamental birdcage: post-8-1169894530_thumb.jpg and I used watch parts, cocktail forks, a razor-blade pack, jewelry scraps and foamboard to make a stove for the Westville. I've also used seashells & barnacles to make bathroom fixtures (the Arthur blog & my McKinley album).

I made a potting shed scene in a watering can for my mother.

I have a treestump looking peice waiting for a project that is forming in my mind.

Id like to have a scene in a teacup. someday I will do one.

nutti