somebody shoot me

ilovecats

please.

I cut my hand several weeks ago...stitches are out...hand is still sore...then

I had the flu almost 2 weeks ago...felt good for 2 days....and then

Now i have some upper respiratory crud. Got this little cruddy friend just a few days after my flu ended (probably the same virus) I have felt sick all week...in addition to the frequent headaches, body aches, coughing up my right, then left lung, and now my intestines....I have coughed and vomited so much every little tiny muscle hurts. I'm actually getting better, which isn't saying much, i can't believe i still feel so awful. Tuesday seemed to be my best day this week, but yesterday and today haven't been much fun. Coughing hasn't been so good on my bladder either... :D ...my ears have fluid behind the drum...haven't had great hearing out of the right ear all week....little irritating that one is....oh i could go on and on...i feel like whining. I hate viruses...they are so pesky and set up camp for much longer than is polite to hang around. This hasn't been my month.

Gotta go take a shower...i have to work again tomorrow. I might just go right to bed. phooey. whine whine sob sob.

(((((Marg))))) Oh how awful for you, you really have had a horrible month. I hope you get to feeling better real soon. I know how it feels when you say coughed up a lung--that hurts!!!

Poor poor Marg, I'm so sorry that you're having a poopious month....wish there was something we could do to make you feel better, and definitely go to bed after your nice hot shower! Sleep is the bestest thing for you right now, IMHO (along with OJ and chicken soup) :giggle:

Well for heaven's sake don't breathe on the monitor!! All those germs will be sucked up by the bits and bytes and next thing I know, will start flowin' out on MY keyboard!!! :blink:

I'm sorry you're feeling so punky. Back-to-back nasties is never pleasant. And I seem always susceptible to those upper respiratory bad guys. I hope you feel better soon. I'll send you some cyber-chicken-soup... :giggle:

Margarita, I'm sorry you got the crud. It's been going around here too. I can relate to the bladder thing. You just cough so hard and so often, and well, you know.

Marg -

So sorry you've been sick for so long. I emphathize with you. Mid December to mid January was my time. It seemed like I just wasn't going to get better. A hot shower and a good night's sleep do help.

Let us know how you're feeling tomorrow...hopefully those germy things will find someone else to bother for a while.

-Susanne

aaawwww, again?!? tell those germs to GET OUT.

that just is no fair. :giggle: it should not be your turn to feel rotten any more. so there.

you're pushing fluids, eating right and taking rest?

the coughing is exhausting -- a steam tent might feel good and drowsy-making.

please do take care and eat your veggies, look both ways before crossing,

and don't run with scissors, floss often, and so forth, mend soon.

Well it has been a rough month for you. Sorry to hear you have the crud againl Yes, I have coughed up many a long...not sure how many I have left. And after having four children....I can relate to the bladder issues. Makes you feel like you are 2 again and holding yourself while you run to the potty. Try to look at it this way. Maybe you are having all the illnesses for the year in just one month and once you are better, you will stay better for the next 11 months. Sending you some get well wishes. :giggle:

Sorry Marg. Sounds like that cough alot of us have already had. It will be about 2 weeks or so of torture on your bladder.

As everyone else said, take it ez , lie down when you feel whoozy, and hope you feel better soon.

BIG HUGS everyone! Thanks for being so sweet!

Hopefully I won't be sick the rest of the year! I like that idea. :)

I came home early from work again...still feeling yuck. If it was just the cough that would be one thing...but i feel terrible. This is a nasty buggy. I took a nap...trying to push the fluids and rest.

One of my coworkers (i was told) sent a note to my supervisor complaining that i have been calling out sick too much and it isn't fair....yah, as if i'd willingly undergo this crap just to put her out and inconvenience her....she's such a loser troublemaker backstabber. VERY self centered. I think she needs a hobby. I couldn't believe it when i heard that today...all i could do is roll my eyes.....she does this kind of crap all of the time. But she doesn't look at her own behavior...all the stuff she complains about in another person, she seems to excuse of herself. I really need another job.

I know there are creeps out there and if i got another job i'd probably be trading one not so good situation for another, but I just get so tired of the same B.S. trouble from the same person...and I'm just tired of the same problems and people, my center taht i work at has such an interesting crew of people. It's a joke. It just amazes me that this person in particular has been such a bad employee in the past, then when she almost lost her job, she straightened up to some extent, but now she's the troublemaker, backstabber and yet she can always get away with being such a little s*** disturber. I'll start looking in a couple of months, it would be nice to have a change of pace sometime this spring or early summer.

I actually didn't come back to this thread to complain, but to say thank you all for your well wishes. That really means alot, you guys are just awesome. :yes:

*BEARHUGS* oh Marg, I'm so sorry to hear about your PITA co-worker.....you are absolutely right, you didn't get sick just to mess with her life, and it always stinks to have co-workers that enjoy causing drama. I do hope it gets better for you, and if you do have to find a new job, I hope you find one that pays more, has better hours and benefits, and will provide you with much nicer co-workers!

BIG HUGS everyone! Thanks for being so sweet!

One of my coworkers (i was told) sent a note to my supervisor complaining that i have been calling out sick too much and it isn't fair....yah, as if i'd willingly undergo this crap just to put her out and inconvenience her....she's such a loser troublemaker backstabber. VERY self centered. I think she needs a hobby. I couldn't believe it when i heard that today...all i could do is roll my eyes.....she does this kind of crap all of the time. But she doesn't look at her own behavior...all the stuff she complains about in another person, she seems to excuse of herself.

I understand completely! I'm having trouble with a coworker too! Someone might should have told her the scorpion motto though--I don't get mad, I get even.

Marg, my Dh has the same problem at his job. It is just one person. She does his job during the day. But she has the same thing going on yours does...her poop doesnt smell so sweet.

She keeps trying to get him into trouble and then for some reason it swings around and slaps her in the face!

They love Dh and he has no problems. Just this one person.

Dont let one snide, sad, self conscious, meglomaniac ruin a great work enviroment for you.. Just remember Karma works both ways.