Heart Arbor Contest 2007

Our First Annual Heart Arbor Contest

Nothing says I love you like miniatures, so we're having a contest to shake off those mid-winter blues! It's simple enough, just submit a picture of a scene with your Heart Arbor and you might win one of these great prizes. The best news is that Greenleaf has put together a special deal on the Heart Arbor for $4.95 plus FREE SHIPPING* just so we could have a contest (see below)! So join us in the fun as well celebrate the season of love! IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE ENTERING THE PROMOTION CODE, PLEASE SEE THIS POST.

The Prizes

First Prize - Press Proof of a Birch Vineyard Cottage Dollhouse Kit

vc3.jpg

This house is one of only ten produced in a Special Press Proof used to verify the recently remastered tooling of this beautiful house! Additionally, it was sampled on Birch Plywood so there are no others like it! It is a true collectors item indeed!

Value: Undetermined

Second Prize - A Beacon Hill Dollhouse Kit

This dollhouse has a distinct design that is recognized around the world as an icon amongst dollhouses! As with all Greenleaf kits, it's only limits are your imagination! Learn more about the Beacon Hill Dollhouse here.

Value: $225.99

Third Prize - A $100 Gift Certificate to the Greenleaf Company Store

The Greenleaf Company Store is just waiting for you to come and spend this Gift Certificate! Our store has all of your old favorites plus a few extras that you won't find anywhere else!

Value: $100

The Details

You will need a Greenleaf Heart Arbor Kit which is available at a special price of $4.95 with FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the US*. Just go to the Greenleaf Insider Sale by February 15th and during the checkout process, enter the Promotion Code: ARBORCONTEST07

IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE ENTERING THE PROMOTION CODE, PLEASE SEE THIS POST.

Decorate your Heart Arbor and include it in a scene, maybe next to your dollhouse or in a garden setting, whatever strikes your fancy. You can also turn your arbor into ANYTHING your imagination can dream up. Please note there is only one entry per member.

Submit your 3 BEST pictures to thewinner@greenleafdollhouses.com by March 15th with the words in the subject line "Don't break my heart". You can include a short description of your project.

A select group of Greenleaf Staff, not Forum Staff, but the people that actually make your dollhouses, will select the winners based on originality.

The winners will be announced on March 20th, the first day of Spring, and all the submissions will be uploaded to a special gallery for the community to enjoy!

Good Luck everyone!

Tracy

*Greenleaf is providing a delivered price just for this contest that is below cost. We're sorry that the free shipping only applies to US members, but we urge our members outside the US to still participate in this contest. Just send me a PM and we will work out some special pricing. Please include your complete address so I can give you a quote.

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool!

Okay how do I get to the Greenleaf insider sale?

I am looking on the official site for the store but do not know where to go..

I put in the promotional code but it is still charging me shipping.

What a fantastic contest :flowers: and what great prizes!

Will Vineyard cottage be on 'general' release later on this year? it's beautiful.

Jackie

That's yet to be determined Jackie.

Okay how do I get to the Greenleaf insider sale?

Take a look here Heidi!

Oh no, I misspelled the Promotion Code in the email! It's suppose to be ARBORCONTEST07. Sorry about that (big boo boo)!

If you are wondering where to enter the code, take a look below:

post-1-1170339020_thumb.jpg

Again, sorry about the confusion!

Dean

I can't wait to see everyones entry!!! I want to clarify that there is only one entry per member :flowers: You can be as creative as you want, the arbor can be furniture or turned into anything your imagination allows. Just get the creative juices flowing and have a ball!!

First Prize - Press Proof of a Birch Vineyard Cottage Dollhouse Kit

vc3.jpg

:flowers:

Oh man that house is soo very cool I can hardly wait till it comes out! ! ! ! ! !

I'm off to order the arbor I just love spring

Thanks Dean & Tracey

OH MY GOSH!!!! I saw this email this morning and started doing the happy dance!! i just ordered 2 heart arbors!! lol i needed one anyways!! im so excited i know EXACTLY what im gonna do :flowers::giggle::dunno: im grinning ear to ear!!