• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL..

Wont you be...

Wont you be...

Wont you be my neighbor!

Made a trip to AC Moore. I am starting my sanding. I think I have an idea. More like a clue. We will see what happens!

Mjor mega arbor envy Heidi :jawdrop: but in a good way I can assure you that, just hearing of it arring allready LOL is giving fuel to the ideas, and oh there ARE ideas, now to make it comethrough... It will in the end depend upon what the kit tells I suppose :ermm: I am such a push over for these kits... (and speaking of that Her Highness have an idea including no less than three different tile colours for her pet shop floor.... Yup I am a sucker for these kits who have their own minds...)

Loving this!!!

Hugs

Soooo many ideas...... I think I just need to get more so I can make a bunch of different ones then let my DH decide which one to send in. :jawdrop:

Welllll, now that will be fun I am sure, and you know you can always put that guilt trip on him later on "you told me to send in that one when I thought this one, I need to get a mini to console me" kind of deal LOL :ermm:

Hugs and good luck!!!!

So, I had an idea for this contest....and I ran it by Eric, and he took my idea and ran with it, and came up with an even cooler idea. Now all that's left is ordering the kits! :jawdrop: Thank you Dean and Tracy and everyone else who has made this happen for us, it's the coolest and I think we all wub you for it! :ermm:

I got my arbor today!!

WooHoo!!!

I cannot believe how quickly you receive packages south of the border. I never even dream of getting a package in less than 2 weeks, and often closer to a month. Wow!!! I'm so glad you've got your kit. Got plans yet?

-Susanne

Oh yes.. I have ideas and I aint sharing. :yes:

I have already sanded and started *working* on it this evening. I went and bought supplies and I have a whole theme in my head!

I am determined to win! ROFL

I am determined to at least get honorable mention.

Don't get to excited Jenny... Heidi is practically a neighbor.

I'm not that far from Heidi so maybe tomorrow????? Hope so because I'm leaving Sunday morning for vacation and would like to know it's here before I leave :yes:

Oh yes.. I have ideas and I aint sharing.

I have already sanded and started *working* on it this evening. I went and bought supplies and I have a whole theme in my head!

I am determined to win! ROFL

I am determined to at least get honorable mention.

ooo yes my master plan to take over the world is in full effect :lol: ...lol did i have u there for a second? oo yes but i have an idea... and Im VERY excited about it!!! I'm not talking.. my lips are sealed :wave:

I still haven't gotten mine, but we also didn't get the ads in the mail so I'm guessing our regular mailman is off. Whenever he is off we don't get packages and things that we should. The replacement leaves them at the post office because he is lazy!! UGH!!!!

I got my shipment today, but there was a problem. Has anybody else received only one sheet in their kit? Both of my kits only had half an arbor. Luckily, I ordered two kits - so I have enough for one arbor. Did this happen to anyone else? :lol: