Heart Arbor Contest 2007

yes and dean and greenleaf rock! you make this hobby even more enjoyable!!! your the best! good luck to everyone tomorrow, your all winners in my book!

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow....I finally got to take a look in the gallery today! I cannot believe the river of creativity that winds through our little community.

With each new page in the gallery, I couldn't believe what I saw. So much beautiful work. And I finally know what I want to do with my other kit - I loved the beds I saw.

<eyes glazing over>

must...make...heart...arbor..bed

Well if Dean is going to beat Heidi and her brewing coffee up he better get on it :) I think she gets up at about the same time I go to bed and we only live three time zones apart :wave:

Now if I stay up late....let me see I am three hours behind them, so I could possibly make up the time.....kinda like a "fall back" time change scenario.........naw, I know Holly would set me straight on the time issue :) and I would still be short on sleep so I guess I will just go to bed and be a late commer to tomorrow's (your today) party :wave:

Now if I stay up late....let me see I am three hours behind them, so I could possibly make up the time.....kinda like a "fall back" time change scenario.........

Well, lemme see. It's tomorrow here already, but since I haven't gone to bed yet, that means it's really still today. Depending on what time the winners are announced, I might be up late enough to see the results if they're announced early. However, if the results are announced later rather than earlier, that means that I'd be in bed and the later results would be too early for me to stay up to see them. Therefore, if the results are announced earlier instead of later, that means that it's Dean's tomorrow and I'll see them in my today. If the results are announced later instead of earlier, I'll see them in my tomorrow which is really today for everyone else.

Deb

LOL That's too confusing for me Deb! I wish everyone luck. The entries were all wonderful and so creative. I loved the beds also, Karen. I never would have thought of doing that with this kit, nor make a carriage or a lift, or tunnel, or... I'm not that creative I guess; I look at it and all I see is an arbor... :p

Thank you Dean and Greenleaf for the contest, and for the special offer on the arbor kits to begin with. I've got a couple in my stash now just waiting for inspiration to hit. :cheer: hehe

Happy 1st day of spring!

I get up at 6am every morning (est) so I am not THAT unusual! I think. Yup got my handy dandy cup of joe sitting here waiting for the results.......

................................................................................

................................................................................

Nothing yet.

I've been up since 4 am, not by choice. The phone rang, wrong number. Can't go back to sleep the way I used to. *sigh* Instead, have been writing very verbose responses to various threads. Stop me! Stop me! :cheer:

Wrong number at 4am?! ACK! Every so often at my last house, I'd get about 3 calls in a row around 1 or 2am... and it was always an untraceable fax machine beeping back. It would happen about three days in a row and then stop for a couple months, and then start again. I think it was the phone company trying to get me to sign up for call block services :cheer:

Welp, I just wrote down my guesses for each category... see how close I come to the judges!

I've been up since 4 am, not by choice. The phone rang, wrong number.
I learned whilst working the graveyard shift to turn the ringer off the bedroom phone. Now that we're retired & home in the daytime (unless we're doing errands or outdoor activities, etc) I'm amazed how many calls we get that are just plain nuisances or "wrong" numbers, but the ones that really get me are the number of businesses dunning for unpaid bills that the deadbeats they're trying to reach give our phone number! At least twice a week we have to gently explain to some creditor or collection agency that the person they're trying to collect from is not & never has been at this number for nearly 20 years!

OK, where are the winners posted? I want to see if I came even close in my guesses (and that's all they were, and I had close to 36 prize winners!)

Oh where oh where has my lil Dean gone?

Oh where oh where can he beeeeee?

With his ears cut short

and his tail cut long

Oh where oh where can he beeeee?

I learned whilst working the graveyard shift to turn the ringer off the bedroom phone.

This wasn't even our house phone .. it was the cell phone. We don't even give out the cell phone number as we only carry it when one of us is away from home. If we're both gone, we forward the home phone number to the cell phone, so we can still be reached by the school or the girls should the need arise. It was in its charger by the front door, just ringing its little heart out.

Talking about nuisance and unwanted telephone calls, we haven't had one since we switched our phones to Vonage . . . I guess they haven't caught up with us yet! :cheer:

I bet Dean and the judges are so exhausted from yesterday that they're taking a well deserved sleep-in . . . most likely not though! I bet they're as anxious as us to get the winners posted! :p

OMG Kathie! Shhhhh!

Dont give em any ideas..

I am walking away from the puter and go watch some television. Otherwise I am going to drive myself to drink more coffee and that is not a good thing.

OH Kathy SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH.....I was all for it until my eyes focused and opened and saw 847 PM....now if it was AM I would be ok....but PM............nope nodda no way......please NO!!!!!! I am same as some of you...have my idea who should get each category. I myself am happy I have a completed project and learned how to make all my plants and flowers and can work on outfitting my greenhouse with what I have learned. Dean talked of a entry prize and that thrills me!!! :cheer: