Heart Arbor Contest 2007

I'm torn - part of me can't wait for the contest to end so we can see all the entries, but the other part of me wants more time to work on my own entry! (Not that I have any expectations of winning, I just want to get it finished in time.)

Lucky you, Tracy - you get to see them as they come in. :)

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like everyone is enjoying this contest. I wish everyone luck. Win or lose I know I've had a wonderful time.

Greg get the flowers. Mine have been growing outside since Janurary. Haven't had much winter here so I think the flowers think spring is here. Now it's cold, hope they still come up in spring. My cocus are blooming one month early, but it gives me joy to know spring is coming.

Got my Arbor kit today. I am not sure if Darrell will be able to complete it in time for the contest, if not we will post pics when finished. The idea he has may require us to work on it together. This kit looks like it will be a fun project. I could think of lots of places to put one of these.

Melissa

It has certainly beena fun build Melissa! As for me, I am still looking for a substitute for that base I had that proved to be to small...

I have it allllll planned out and it is still agreeing with me when I move around the necessities...

Hugs

I read in the original post about this contest that we can include a brief description with our pics. Does anyone know what kind of description we're suppose include? Should it explain what we're trying to depict, or are they wanting technical info?

I apologize if someone's already's asked this, but I was away for a few days and haven't gotten caught up on my reading here. Thank you in advance for an answer!

:wave:Donna

Hi There Donna! Yes, a breif description of what is depicted in the pictures is what we are looking for. You don't have to write a story (Though we love those too :drool: ) but just a few sentances to give us an overall idea of your arbor theme :wave:

Well mine is finished and sent off

does anyone know if we are getting anything letting us know it was recieved?

I have had so much fun with these Arbors

nutti :banana: :yes:

We're only sending in pictures . . . right? My attention has been elsewhere so I may have missed something here.

I haven't even started mine yet. I'm hoping Brian will get it spray painted for me this weekend as I'm going to be away all weekend. Then I can get started on it next week.

The deadline is still March 15th isn't it?

Nothing like leaving it until the last minute!! :thumb: And I still don't have a clue what I'm going to do!

Well mine is finished and sent off

does anyone know if we are getting anything letting us know it was recieved?

I didn't get your entry nutti. I have been sending a PM to people confirming receipt of entries. I plan on waiting until the contest closes on March 15th before posting the list of contestants.

ohh my...didnt get it yet? hmmmm well I will try again later today

I just hope I remember which photos I used the first time.

nutti :thumb:

ok NM I just resent them. let me know plzzz

hmmm makes me wonder what happened to the ones sent off at 2am?

or did in I in fact send them? rofl I was pretty tired

glad ya got them.

I dont envy yall and your judging for sure!

It will be an honor just to be nominated!

I mean it. Even if I dont win, I had alot of fun with this. Thanks Greenleaf. You all got me out of my dh slump. I hadnt touched a mini in about a month...Now I am working on the Emerson Row, I have another house on the way, and I already have an idea for the newest swap!

I give you all the blame when the family starts complaining about the lackluster dinners and dustbunnies. :thumb:

Your ...... is wonderful.. just enough to win the contest by far

thats what she thinks...I think she is biased!

but I was happy wuth how it turned out!