Heart Arbor Contest 2007

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I so wish I had someone to get an opinion from, I always start second guessing myself.

my mom and caleb were going nuts. i probably forced them to look at at least 30 different photos to help me choose. :cheer: they were VERY happy when i finally decided and turned them in!

Was not going to do it, but I sent pics of mine in. We amateurs have to give you pros a run for the money!! (lol)
Steve, I saw your Wizard's Treehouse . . . you don't have anything to worry about!!

1 more day everyone!!

Jenny, I almost had a heart attack when I saw that!! I'm no where near done! Thank goodness I still have two more days!! :)

I don't know what's wrong with me . . . I just can't seem to get going with this . . . I think I have Spring fever or something!! :welcome:

My first set of photos came out all blurry and yucky... photo session tonight, take TWO!

I can never figure out the cameras - I'll take several photos (hardly moving one way or t-other) and some of the photos will be clear and others will be blurry. I think I excel in taking out-of-focus and blurry photos.

Hope your photos turn out better in tonight's efforts. Thank heavens for digital cameras! Easy to do retakes.

-Susanne

I think the second set will work - alas I HAVE a tripod, but it's been lost in the move - who knows which box it's hiding in... but tonight I found a link on how to make a cheap PVC light box - it turned out really cool - with some fabric backdrop and cover and mini clamps. Then I got on the floor with the camera so it could be as still as possible without my tripod - I'll see better how they turned out tomorrow at work, crossing my fingers!!

Will we being seeing pictures tomorrow?? Can't wait!

Tracy's announcement says

The winners will be announced on March 20th, the first day of Spring, and all the submissions will be uploaded to a special gallery for the community to enjoy!

So it will be nearly a week before we see the results.

Whew I did it, I just emailed my pics in...... :ohyeah:

Good luck everyone! I am really looking forward to seeing all the different ways you designed your arbors. I soo love eye candy :lol:

Will we being seeing pictures tomorrow?? Can't wait!

i dont see why we couldnt post our own photos after the deadline tomorrow right? i already created an album with pics of mine, its just set on private right now :ohyeah: