Heart Arbor Contest 2007

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to wait til Monday to order mine :clap: , that's when we get paid. I already ok'd though DH (if I didn't he'd yell :banana: ) and told him my idea on what I want to make it, he's actually excited and asked if he could help :banana: . I think I created a monster, :banana: which might mot be so bad.

Tracy, did you get my PM? I would love to enter this contest - just for the fun of decorating the arbour!

Hi Tracy - not sure if you noticed this post earlier ... in the PM I was asking about ordering two kits, as my idea would require bashing two - I have another idea now that would only require one kit ... I can't decide yet which idea to go with! I would still like to order two kits to be sure - but I need an answer, please, Tracy. (About the shipping costs, and how to order for a Canadian delivery.)

The Valentine skin is very inspiring for the contest! B)

Hi Tracy - not sure if you noticed this post earlier ... in the PM I was asking about ordering two kits, as my idea would require bashing two - I have another idea now that would only require one kit ... I can't decide yet which idea to go with! I would still like to order two kits to be sure - but I need an answer, please, Tracy. (About the shipping costs, and how to order for a Canadian delivery.)

The Valentine skin is very inspiring for the contest! B)

I think that Dean said it was okay in message 53...

I can't wait to see what you are making with two :)

I finally have an idea :) :lol:

Now I ordered...Tracy said $8.50 for shipping for me out here Jackie so I imagine you will be less...oh and my shipping is for 2 arbors. I just need a reply from Dean on how to bypass the big automatic shipping charge or a phone # to just call in my credit card.

My son (13) wants in too!! Had to break his little heart and say the contest just for members but he has the graph paper out making a plan all the same. Funny how he has gotten interested in the sissy stuff I have been doing for his baby sister as he once put it B)

I am excited to see what everyone puts out. Although I have no hope of a prize other than a booby prize of which there are none, I am going to really enjoy my first contest and it works with my current project. Awesome timing again from Dean!!

hey, tracy and dean, this is too much fun!

the Arbor Contest must be regulated by some government agency or another somewhere, because this is too cool. B)

i'm clueless about what to do with an arbor, but it'll be a challenge.

hey, please save some arbors for annette and me, OK?!

Good morning everyone :jawdrop: well I did lots of research online last night for my idea, did some steches.. now i just need the arbors and i can begin my project!! i cant wait!! this is gonna be SO fun!!!

well I did lots of research online last night for my idea, did some steches.. now i just need the arbors and i can begin my project!! i cant wait!! this is gonna be SO fun!!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that :jawdrop: . It does make it alot easier doesn't Jenny? I have mine already done in my head and when I explained it to DH he drew it up. So now we just have to get everything :ermm: . It already is fun I think. :D

yep it makes a huge difference for me! thats to funny! i was describing mine to caleb last night and he started drawing my idea up to! i think we have keepers :jawdrop: i cant wait to see what everyone does :ermm::)

I finally have an idea :jawdrop: :ermm:

Now I ordered...Tracy said $8.50 for shipping for me out here Jackie so I imagine you will be less...oh and my shipping is for 2 arbors. I just need a reply from Dean on how to bypass the big automatic shipping charge or a phone # to just call in my credit card.

The prices may be different depending on your actual shipping address. That is why I have been asking everyone to please send your full shipping addy :D

I can't wait to see everyones creations

;)

My son (13) wants in too!! Had to break his little heart and say the contest just for members but he has the graph paper out making a plan all the same.

Maybe your son would like to become a member? It sounds like he has his heart set on it! :jawdrop:

Whoo Hooo ...now I am set!!

BTW I was gonna call you guys on MY dime but I really appreciate the call and now my order can go through. Now I hope to get the arbors very soon!!

Jackie...that is an idea....will see what he comes up with by time the arbors arrive :jawdrop: