Heart Arbor Contest 2007

I must agree that the mail is crazy! Sometimes I wonder why I pay extra for priority mail cause items can take longer than 3 days for the person to get. I thought it was just my post office since I live in a small town and we have new people there :(

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered mine and haven't received them.....

Hi Ellen! You never completed your order at the store so when you phoned in there was no order to match it to. Your arbors will ship today.

I ordered mine as soon as I got the email. I haven't seen mine either :( Maybe today!

Hi Esther! I'm showing it was delivered at 11:01 AM on February 5, 2007 in VICKSBURG, MI 49097.

For those of you that would like to track you package, the shipping conformation email you received has a number that can be used at USPS.com.

Thanks!

Dean

Dping the happy happy happy :wub: dance as my kit is here!!! Whohooo!!! :jump1: oh the excitement, phew, gotta' sit down for a while....

Hey, just noticed this will be my 2000th post as well, ooops... Perhaps need to admitt o being a chatterbug then??? :blink: Ah well, the ones who know me well knows I can talk LOL, and being a teacher that sort of comes natural as well...

Still being really really light heded as to the kit arriving, have been doing my household chores while whistling and humming love songs, wonder why?!?

Hugs for now (I do think I might be back chattering again, oops, posting I meant LOL)

With 2 white orchids and the 2 cabin bash going all at once, counter space is at a premium.

yep i hear you there! my work bench has my feb swap items, my emerson row, bits of stuff for my willowcrest and my heart arbor entry on it!!

i need to clear some stuff off there tonight and get things orgainzed again!

Yeah!! Anna Arbor is in the house :blink: :jump1:

Hmmmm, now this gives me yet ANOTHER idea, the mind is a strange thing on how a word combo can trigger an instant image. Thanks Tracy!!!!

Hugs

I got my first package yesterday and my second one today :blink: but I can't start working on it until the weekend. I've got too much other stuff to do first. :jump1: