New hearts skin

Esther

Sorry gang,

But I just dont like pink. ok ok ok dont throw things at me. But can someone tell me how to not have pink?

Me, too, please. I don't see a place to make a choice. My eyes are sensitive to light, and the pink is so bright I'm blinking like crazy.

hi,

for UN-pinking, or de-pinking, or anti-rosey selections, i think that if you go to the bottom of the page and click on the Lo-Fi Version button, it'll put the screen into a black-and-blue-and-white format.

it is not pink. it looks very, very different from the usual screens, and i amn't sure how well it'll do what we're accustomed to doing, but it is there.

i think it is BRIGHTER, unfortunately. the contrast control on one's computer monitor might be adjusted to decrease the brightness.

there was some other button in the My Controls menu, and that could be used for choosing a "skin" but i can't find it now.

tracy probably knows -- she knows everything! :)

Thanks for the nice comments to those of you who made them :)

Unfortunately it is going to take a little while for the Custom Greenleaf skin to be completed.

In the meantime (and I have not run this by Dean yet so he might change it) those of you who are having issues with finding the Be Mine skin too bright for your old eyes.. you can switch to another skin by using the drop down menu at the bottom left of the forums.

I highly recommend Driftwood for those of you who suffer from eye strain on light colours.

... alternatively you could try turning down the brightness on your monitor somewhat.

I just made the Driftwood skin available that Kim mentioned along with the Frosty skin. If you would like to give them a try, go to the bottom left hand corner of the screen and you will see a drop down menu right next to the orange RSS image. Just click the arrow and select a different look. You need to be logged in for this option to be available.

Thanks!

Dean

Oh I love this chngeability as well, it makes a nice change from things to see all this "lovliness"... Makes me want to start a Valentine scene just because so to speak.... :wub:

Hugs :)