Arbor contest

heidiiiii

I do not want anyone to reveal their ideas.. But just wondering if you all have a definite plan yet?

I had one plan then that went into the scrap heap this morning. I had a A-Ha moment. It is going to take up alot of my time working on this theme. But I love the idea!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have definate plans! It won't be a contest winner, but it's something i've wanted to do for about 2 years and this contest will be so much fun I want to be a part of it...it's a motivator to get this certain project accomplished!

I have no plans... I can't get motivated to think up something that creative.. But I have it here if a good ideas comes to mind LOL

I need to do a little research, I am off again for four days so I have some time to look around..

I did get a Valentine's Day project complete and will get some pictures up soon :)

Well yes I do have, sort of that is :)

I have two different ideas, or rahter two different themes I am thinking of, will have to wait unti lit arrives and get it "home" before I start the actual planning as I think the kit itself might have anohter opinion....

The hard part is where to find the items needed for it for one of the ideas, and the other, well that will just take time LOL

Hugs

I have a basic idea of what I want to do, but usually my ideas evolve as I'm working on them . . . like, oh, I should add this or no, I don't like that . . . drives my brain cells nuts!!

I have three or four ideas. Now that it is here I have figured out which one I am going to do. I ordered two in the beginning in case I couldn't decide (then it was only two ideas). I keep making minor changes to my idea but I would say it is definite.

YEP! I had 2 ideas at first be let one of them go.. still thinking about it.. BUT i already started my other plan! I put about 2 hours worth of work into it last night. letting stuff dry today while im at work :yes: then after work i gotta hit up michaels to get a few supplies :yes:

i ain't tellin either ! :)

Soooo, has anyone doen any major bashing to it then??? :) Nah, just kidding....But I am really really looking forward to seeing everyone's work later on.

As for the kit bashing are there any rules in general that applies, ie any major :wave: that one need to know before going all wild with the alterations LOL

Hugs

Jen.. My hands are covered in paint (Ooo! a clue) and I have a running list of things I have to add, make, and find.

I told Fred my idea and he said that it was a great one to him..and he is not into this mini stuff AT ALL!

I am not a basher. I dont want to attempt something with other kits and make a big mistake and be swearing all over the place.

I will just stick with my idea and hope for the best.

I know exactly what I'm going to do with my Arbour Kit. I'm so excited ... I just love making surprises. I can't wait to see what everybody else does with their kits.

Greenleaf sure knows how to get us motivated! First the excitement builds, and then we all get down and creative, and then we get to share all of the great eye candy ... and it's all topped off with prizes too!! Does life get any better than this?

-Susanne

... we get to share all of the great eye candy ... and it's all topped off with prizes too!! Does life get any better than this?

-Susanne

Nope :wave:

Hugs

I have it planned out now i think, well unless i come up with something else or I run out of time. I have a rough draft of my idea on paper. Now i just need to get my supplies together... Its always like that I get this idea and go Ohh i could use ____ and ______ for this. But then when i go to find it those darn mini pixies have moved it on me.

Actually I'm really excited about this, I have to go dog/grandma sit while my parents go on a trip so I have all next week to work on it without much interruption aside from eating. But really do I need to eat that often :wave:

No ideas at all. I wish somebody would start a thread of "discarded ideas, free for the stealing", or something. I'm just not creative...got nervous when I started the most minor of kit-bashing with my Garfield. Anyway.. there's time. I'll think of something, maybe. :wave:

Soooo, has anyone done any major bashing to it then??? :) Nah, just kidding....

Yup ... did a major bash. Got a few pieces left over if anybody needs 'em. :)

<dropping a tease and running to hide> :wave:

I have a pretty good idea of what I'm gonna do, and I'll hammer out the details when my kits get here and I can lay the pieces out and see what I've got

and there will be beatings with wet noodles for the people who keep saying "mine won't win"!!!!! How do y'all know you won't win, hmmmm? I've seen lots and lots of eye candy here and I have YET to see something that's "ugly" or "a piece of bleeeeeeep" so I don't see any reason for people to think they don't have a chance!!!!!! I do pity the team that has to choose the winners though :wave: