My house is a mess and I dont care!

heidiiiii

I am in my p.j.s.. watching bad afternoon television (not soaps..havent watched them in over 17 yrs), working on my arbor and lounging like Cleopatra on the couch.

I have nothing defrosted for dinner and no idea what is for dinner (and I dont care!)

My backside is getting better so no more worries from you all. I have an appointment next Tues with my Neuro.

I may even draw myself a bubble bath and read a magazine. Jeez, I havent been this lazy since....since I was a teenager!

Come on and join me. You can have sympathy laziness and that can be your excuse to the family.

LOL

I am still in my jammies but I have already loaded the dishwasher and started a load of clothes

I made stuffed pepers for dinner last night and have PLENTY of left overs for tonight(that was the plan)

getting ready for a shower and than I will find someting else to do...like work on Mags(magnolia)

or do more cleaning in my work room

4 more days till company arrives!

glad your back is feeling better....and Im very glad you will be seeing a doctor!

nutti :wave:

Glad to hear you're having a nice lazy day. A little bit of what you fancy does you good!

I had to take Missymew and Trinitiy to the Vet at 9 A.M. this morning to have blood drawn for work-ups. They're both going into the Vet on Thursday to get their teeth cleaned, and the vet prefers to do bloodwork before any anesthesia is administered.

The 2 girls are very subdued right now. Good thing that they don't know they're going back to the vet day after tomorrow. I just fixed Ray a brunch, and I'm going to head downstairs and work on my miniatures. Hopefully, Ray will be in the mood to help out on the Toy Store (Arrow renovation) so I can finish that up before I start on my Arbour contest entry. I've got everything all laid out and am raring to go.

-Susanne

Tomorrow is going to be my lazy day. I went to HL and got a few things, no new transformer though :):) They don't carry the Cir-Kits brand and I won't buy another Houseworks. So, I will just have to order it online. I don't have much planned for tomorrow....maybe I will get dressed, maybe not. :) Glad to hear you are enjoying your lazy day. :wave:

I was going to have a lazy day, but then I opened the arbor package and ... now the construction is finished. Waiting for glue to dry before I touch up some rough-ish areas with Spackle in preparation for priming.

Have stuff for the setting, but haven't quite decided how to put it together. Shouldn't take long once I get the image in my head. :wave:

Congrats on the lazy day Heidi! Everyone needs time like that once in awhile, and from what I've seen, you've more than deserved it for quite awhile! Glad you're feeling better :wave:

The last few weekends in a row I have done the bare minimum with housework and laid around in my sweats and worked on my dollhouse. LOL

I feel guilty for a bit then I think ... gee there is no company coming over and isn't life supposed to be fun and laidback sometimes?

And the frigidly cold temps outside helps me to do this with less guilt. No one is out and about so no one is knocking on my door. And my loving husband says to me when i say "i should really do some housework" ..."WHY enjoy your time off" LOL....

Gotta love that.

HEY!!! Me too!!! :)

I was in my jammies all day, cause I had no reason to go out or face the cold cruel world. Worked most of the day getting my wallpaper assortments together and playing secretary for DH in OH. Last night I worked on my pet shop and Victorian cottage til late. SOMETIMES you just HAVE to quit when you have to let the paint or glue dry before you can move on :)

Things are quieting down here wind-wise but the snow keeps floating and fluttering. Temps are STILL worth leaving outside.

Neighbor made my night when she brought over some BIRTHDAY cake for a great late sugar buzz. There are things growing on my dishes too, but it grows ever so quietly and will wait till tomarrow! :wave:

Had a nice little heart to heart with my PUNKIE PIE (even though he's now 28) over the phone.

Changed the kitty Litter

I think I've had a quiet unevetful day and have enjoyed it all!!!

Last week was my week for cleaning, etc.....and probubly this coming weekend.

Bad case of the LAZIES goin on here. :)

Heidi you're not alone!!!

LOL Heidi, I tried to do that the last 2 weeks. I had finally had enough. I couldn't stand going in my bedroom anymore. So Sunday afternoon I walked around on my tiptoe and picked up the floor, changed sheets, dusted the furniture & vacumed. I paid for it later that night. My leg looked like a balloon. Ah but it felt so good to go to bed in those crisp sheets and clean room!!!!

You enjoy yourself Heidi. I think you usually do more in one given day that I do in a whole week.

good, very good to take a break when your body asks, or insists.

actually, i don't think it is lazy to rest when a person is taking care of herself or himself. that's "rest."

me, i aspire to laziness. it has a lot to offer.

and a subliminal message: SUZYQ, stop that running around, please!

Suz..Dust the couches with your backside girl! That is housework!

I am the unfortunate soul who has a mind that wont quit and a body that is on strike most of the time.

I call it laziness cause if there is something to be done (there is ALWAYS something to be done) and I am laying around reading a House Beautiful Magazine then something aint right!

I soo have to move the coffee table back into the livingroom and move this new bookshelf. I am not going to move it physically but I keep looking at them. My mind keeps telling me *Move them, they dont belong there!! Gahhhh!*

Ginger, I have a saying that I used to tell my friend when she would get frustrated with all the housework.."Unless Better Homes and Gardens is coming over to take pictures..Dont worry about it!"

Deana, you work with tropical fish? In my basement is my 75 gal tank with stand. My friend gave it to me for free a long time ago. We had it set up with fresh water fish for a couple years. Then we had to pull up flooring and the poor thing was never brought back upstairs. That is one of my goals.. Get the flooring done, get someone to bring up the behemoth, and I am going to try to do the salt water fish tank thing. I always thought it would be too hard but from what I have researched, the hard part of salt water is the beginning stages of getting the water just right.

the hard part of salt water is the beginning stages of getting the water just right.
Next is stocking it with species that don't prey on one another, or every two weeks you wind up with one large, very well-fed fish!lol

I have a lot of fish. 125 gal tank with stingrays. 55 gal with cichlids. 55 gal with tropicals. 55 gal with brackish (half salt) 30 gal with tropicals. 30 gal with a big jack dempsey. 30 gal with big white oscar. 30 gal with tropicals in quarantine. I want to set up a saltwater tank, but I don't have the time right now. I was told that if I could keep the stingrays (freshwater) and the brackish fish alive, a saltwater tank would be a snap. Just remember - weekly water changes and you have to use de-ionized water. (I have a de-ionizer at work so I won't have to pay for the water) I think the hardest part will be waiting for the tank to set up. It takes 4 to 6 weeks to cure everything and get it going.