Deleting individual photos in albums

Cuppa-Tea

I think this forum is powered by Invision. And if so, several other invision boards have been having the same problem with members not staying logged in. I moderate an Invision forum and have had the same cmoplaint and have an email out to Invision to find out if they are experiencing technical difficulty.

I am sure one of the mods will respond if there is something more specific going on.

I've never been able to delete a photo. I can change it to a different photo, but I can't delete any.

In order to delete a single photo out of your album in the gallery you have to delete the comment section that accompanies the pic. It takes the photo out. But the downside is that if someone did comment on that photo the comment is lost too.

This feature doesn't seem to be working. I get an error message, even though I am logged in, saying I don't have permission to use this feature. ?

Hi Christine! Just send me a PM with the pictures you want deleted and I'll take care of it.

Thanks!

Dean

• 3 months later...

hey, peachie :D

i don't know the answer to your question, but since you posted about the problem a little while ago, i have not deleted a blessed thing for fear of having everything vanish.

i wanna know, too! :)

• 2 weeks later...

i would like to delete an individual photo from the gallery also and i get the same thing. i can delete comments but the photo remains. it doesnt wipe out the entire thing and i get the error message too. Dean, you shouldn't have to do delete our photos for us. we should have access to do this ourselves.

It's no problem Sharon, just send me a PM with what you want removed.

The reason I have it configured this way is because we are referencing pictures in the Gallery from the main site and the newsletter. If those particular photos are deleted, it would result in a busted image link which is something I'd rather avoid.

Thanks!

Dean