well done Tracy

saw my Dollshouse and Miniature Scene (UK mag) through the door when i came home from work, and saw it said The Lily on it, wow thought I could that be THE Lily the are talking about (umost UK peeps just don't get the greenleaf/corona house thing) you don't see them in the mags or in the shops.

any hoo on looking closesr I thought that's Tracy's house, still using the pic as wall papeer on my comp. oohhh excited now, quickly flicked through to the article about Tracy's houses, soooo kewwl ! there are lots of photos of your paper clayed houses, the orchid, your castle, the buttercup, and more of the Lily and my ultimate your Glencroft wooo hooo Tracy you go girl :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Sal for letting me know!! Wow, I have not received my copy yet! I am so excited to hear someone say they actually see it in print!!!

;) Yeap, I am excited about it. I also have a "How To" coming up in that magazine next month too :)

saw my Dollshouse and Miniature Scene (UK mag) through the door when i came home from work, and saw it said The Lily on it, wow thought I could

Is it the March issue or April? I can't tell from the website.

Edit ... nevermind, I see Tracy's response above!

Congratulations Tracy!!! Wow I have a famous friend. LOL LOL LOL

I know this is so exciting!! congrats Tracy! im so glad they are regonizing your incredible talent!! you should be very very proud! i sure am for you!!!

Whohoo, congratulations :) Tracy, can't wait to see it as this is a mag that I can actually subscribe to without any difficulties in receiving it. Might arrive soon as well, sooooo looking forward to seeing this, it is something special reading about and seeing the pics when it is someone known to you!

Hugs!!!! ;)

Tracy I am so happy for you! It must be a real thrill to see your work in print! Congratulations!

Thank You Melanie! I am thrilled! I can't wait to get a copy! I was hoping something might show up today but I remembered....It's Presidents day so there will be no mail ;) :)

Thanks Andrew & Jenny & Michelle!