9/15/05 Coleen Moore

Minis On The Edge

Teresa, you have been deprived my Dear! We have to go on a trip to the museum of science and industry in Chicago (past down town in hyde park). Here is the link:

Coleen Moore

Enjoy and it is BETTER & BIGGER in person! Plus they have some many exhibits there. Tuesdays are free days still I think.

Tracy, OH MY GAWD!! It's breathtaking!! When do we go?!!!!! Free "Tuesdays" sound good to me . . . more money for lunch!! B)

I just visited 'The House on the Rock' with my girlfriend. They have over 250 dollhouses on display! I didn't get to spend as much time as I would have liked because it was getting close to closing time, and they came and kicked us out!! :D Brian says he'll take me back another time. It's definitely a place you want to plan the whole day at. It's absolutely amazing!!

Oh, I am sooo hooked on this hobby!!

Thanks, Tracy, It was Nutti's link, but I'm so glad you weren't on that METRA train I'll take any excuse to reply.

BTW the day we went to see the Fairy Castle was a ZOO! The room was 'way crowded with at least three times the max on the Fire Marshal's sign, and getting close enough to really see anything was an impossibility. Forget listening to the recorded commentary, the phones that weren't out of order were being firmly clutched by people waiting to see if their bored children sere going to come listen or not; and the chatter was deafening.