gramps

Hi and :thumb: Tom!! Look around here and you will find lots of advice for beginners. Feel free to ask questions, because everyone is great at giving answers quickly!! How old is your granddaughter? I am sure she will love it!

;)

Carrie

Welcome to the forum, Tom. Ah, it all starts so innocently... "I'll just build this kit for the granddaughter"... Oh, yeah, and next thing you know you're like me and you're either building a house or making furniture (or whatever, see some of the other posts to see how we defray some of the expen$es of this obsession) and planning where the house you're building can go to make room for the next one from the stacks of kits.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I know you will love it here with all the ey candy pictures as well as friendly people (or as I think and talk about them : extended family) around who willingly anskwer questions and share tips, hints and advice.

Your granddaughter is lucky to have you build her a dollhouse of her own! Have you choosen a house yet?

Mini-hugs

hello, and welcome!

the people on these forums will offer super ideas, support, and it's a fun, friendly place.

so, will this be the first dollhouse you've built?

have you chosen a kit?

your granddaughter's very fortunate. i think you two are off on a grand adventure!

:thumb:

Hi Tom. Welcome. I'm Virginia in Oregon. I'm new, too. I just ordered my first kit last Sunday and have been waiting impatiently ever since, looking every day for the UPS truck. I didn't put my introduction yet because I haven't yet figured it out how to do it! I'm sure your granddaughter will love your house and consider it a treasure. What a good Grandpa you are.

Edited by frillyfroofroo