CHICAGO SHOWS

CJ, I brought home so much loot that there wasn't room to store it, so I've been twice to Wal-Mart for four 3-drawer rolling storage carts and a whole lot of clear plastic boxes to go inside. I'm organizing up a storm, then will be ready to tackle the kits. The work area will have a whole new look, and I think I can open up some shelves for display of finished projects instead of boxes of components.

you sure did bring home a few things!! those vendors probably never knew what hit 'em, and are wondering aloud, Who Was That Masked Woman?

am happily awaiting photos of the new look and displays.

and hey, nice job on the article on the front page! :shifty:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

teresa, wow!

I asked Aleah's Mom tonight if I could take her with me and she said 'of course'!! We're all excited about the trip and can't wait to see you all!! I've never seen a bigger smile on a child before!

:shifty: wonderful! :ohyeah:

:shifty:

the 19th of May it is then! YAY! i can't wait to see Tracy and Rachel and Teresa again! and meet our newest mini, Aleah! it'll be Girls Gone Wild on a mini scale, of course.

and it looks like we made the front page! :ohyeah:

Pretty soon people are going to be lining up for our autographs! I wonder how much they'll sell them for on eBay?!! :ohyeah:

teresa, wow!

I asked Aleah's Mom tonight if I could take her with me and she said 'of course'!! We're all excited about the trip and can't wait to see you all!! I've never seen a bigger smile on a child before!

wonderful!

Thank you c.j.! I'm really excited, mostly for Aleah! Okay . . . for me too!! :shifty:

ooops! sorry about that Tracy...looks like Kathie was the one responsible! :shifty:

Dean made me do it!! Who am I to refuse a Brad Pitt look-alike?? :ohyeah:

And the "myself" is his edit.

Anyway, doesn't it look like a gang having fun? :ohyeah:

Dean made me do it!! Who am I to refuse a Brad Pitt look-alike?? :huh:

And the "myself" is his edit.

Anyway, doesn't it look like a gang having fun? :)

Ahhh, blame it on the good-looking guy, well who am I to tell you otherwise, I would have done just the same LOL. And it really looks like the "gang" is having the time of their lives!

Hugs

I encountered that crazy problem where it crashes my wireless LAN at home when I tried to upload my photos, so I uploaded them to my website. I think I just have really bad phone lines and so the upload times out.

I've got additional pictures of the Wonnacott desk, as well as the little books and cranberry glass I purchased on my site under PROJECTS.

It was really so nice to meet everyone in person.

Andrea, i looked at your website. Love the houses you have and you did a fine job on the writing desk too! i especially love the sleigh bed that you did! did you take that from a pattern or just wing it figuring out your new tools?

Andrea, your writing desk is beautiful! You did a really nice job!

Loved your website . . . I can't wait to see 'Barton Cottage' done up! I love it!!

Andrea, your little desk is lovely! I'm going to have to look in to those classes..I'd love to be able to do something like that, even half as well.

I've bookmarked your site and will have to spend way more time there.. :shaun:

Okay, so how were the shows? I went last year and got to two of them. Didn't go this year. Planning to go to St. Louis. MO and Peoria. IL. (Got to watch the gas money so I can spend on minis!) Any body from central IL (and I mean middle part of the state)? Paula

Okay, so how were the shows?

Paula, go back a couple of pages and you'll find out! Those of us who went have spilled our guts about the Chicago show and have shared our pictures in the Gallery . . . just look for albums with 'Chicago' in the title!

BTW, the show was fabulous as were the classes!!

. . . and welcome to the forum!!