Another new Brimble Mercantile on eBay

uppitycats

Congratulations, Jackie! I emailed her also, but she said she'd already sold it. I'll have fun watching you build it, though, so take lots and lots of pictures! :)

Things look a bit different this morning! I don't have a Brimble & I'm quite relieved.

Someone offered her $150 plus shipping & I thought she was selling it to me for $9.99 (+ $52 shipping) :flowers:

I've never seen one for sale before so had no idea it was worth this much - is it a really rare kit?

Anyway, the very nice seller has refunded my money already, so no harm done :)

Jackie

Things look a bit different this morning! I don't have a Brimble & I'm quite relieved.

Someone offered her $150 plus shipping & I thought she was selling it to me for $9.99 (+ $52 shipping) :flowers:

I've never seen one for sale before so had no idea it was worth this much - is it a really rare kit?

Anyway, the very nice seller has refunded my money already, so no harm done :)

Jackie

I paid over $70 for mine that needed rehab. The last NEW one that just sold the other day went for $225 (that might not be exactly right, but close). Both prices are listed before shipping. So even for $150, that person got a good deal. I'm sorry she backed out of the sale to you, though.

That's why listing something on eBay then deciding to change the terms of the sale are always tricky. Lots of opportunities for both sides to get disappointed.

Hey, Greg ... why don't you sell me your Brimble and then wait until you can get two at the same time?

<casting eyes sideways and hoping he doesn't see through the holes in this offer ... :wave: >