Mini by Nature

:worthy:

Hello! I'd like to take a moment to introduce myself.

"Self, this is everyone," he said jovially. "Everyone, this is myself."

I hope to be spending some time here as the people are really nice, the dollhouses are just incredible, and most of all... my wife hangs out here while I sacrifice myself on the altar of work. Though, it does help cover some of the expense of our homes within our home. :idea:

M'Lady and Her Gnome started one Saturday a few years ago in Active Worlds (3-D chat program that allowed building of the environment also). One of our favorite worlds had this really neat little gnome for an avatar. He ZOOMED around the landscape! Poor M'Lady could barely keep him in sight as he ran around rooms, over furniture, up onto the oddest places.. usually during conversations! :gathering:

Somehow he captured her heart online as much as I had offline. :whistle: They came to symbolize our relationship, our time together :music_dj: online while physically seperated by several states in 'the real world' :congrats:

One thing we have found throughout our relationship is that our interests are as diverse as our desire to work together is strong. :chef:

<<random thought>> if you insert a spoiler around a smiley... does it keep you from seeing it? :hmm:

:queen:

guess not! :wine: Cool background color though. :) :icecream:

We have started several houses and room boxes together. We would finish more if I focused more, but I'm new to mini's and am definitely not a 'finishing touches' guy. :) Even in my 1:1 scale work, I leave the trim work to the beloved wife.

Anyway, Nuff Ramblin! :) Howdy, Ya'll!! Thanks for making a poor gnome welcome in your garden!

garden_gnome.gif

Bill :worthy:

:jump:

hello, and welcome!

it's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Gnome.

i'm also not extra-ordinarly tall; there was a time when i thought i might be part Hobbit, but fortunately i don't have that foot condition.

i'm a real fan of your books (ghost-written by poortvliet), and have enjoyed learning about your culture. am looking forward to your posts!

:whistle:

Welcome to our little web family, Mr Gnome (AKA Bill), your avatar is MUCH cuter than your more famous compatriot who touts for Travelocity! I notice you have built a table. Any other furniture? I have built a table, too.gallery_8_151_43083.jpg One of the nicest things about minis is how much information we share and help we give.

Ahhh.. Thank you all for your kind welcome. I have to run off to the mine ((Insert picture of Gnomish chasing after several, possibly seven, dwarfs...dragging his shovel)) but will reply in more detail when I

wake up..er

return home!

Edited by The Gnome

Hello and welcome Sir Gnome! I've always been fond of gnomes, and I used to have a good gnome friend named Knebiter......wonder whatever happened to him....anyway, is nice to have a new gnomefriend in the family!