Kids Swap for June 2007

CatColorado

Hello all! There seems to be enough interest to have another Kids Swap, so here it is by popular demand. I was thinking of Summer Fun as a theme but I am open to other suggestions.

sign me up right away so can u add me like now

What is the age limit for kids swap? Is there somewhere that tells me about this? Maybe my daughter would like to participate.

What is the age limit for kids swap? Is there somewhere that tells me about this? Maybe my daughter would like to participate.

Funny you should ask that, because we are about to start official rules and stuff for this since the kid's swap is becoming so popular. I am thinking ages 17 and up to the adults swap [if they would like], and below that to the kid's swap. But, I am not sure, because some of the younger miniaturists could very well go into the adult swap. Plus, there may well be a "disabled child" who is technically an adult but only has the skills of a younger child. Still thinking about it.

Thank you - guess she would be considered an adult then. The youngest would still be eligible, but she doesn't want to follow in "crazy mom's" footsteps. Breaks my heart! ROFL

I have 2 daughters ages 14 and 11. They think this would be fun. Can they still get in on the swap?? Their favorite colors are blue and pink.

Y'up! What are their names and I will add them to the list?

• 2 weeks later...