Kids Swap for June 2007

CatColorado

Would you add me to the swap. Please. I'm adser1 [Adam] a 12-year-old.

I like the colors:

Purple or,

Blue

Please let me know if i'm able to get in, thank you very much, Adam. :ohyeah: :whistle:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Luckey (or should I call you Kathleen?) The sign up is open until the 25th of May, so your children may still join. May I ask their names and ages? If they are very young or older than 16 then we may not be able to accommodate them in this swap.

They are added in :)

Only four days left to sign up, if anyone else wants to join please let me know by midnight of May 25th (which technically would be the morning of the 26th).

• 3 weeks later...

It is three days past the drop-out date, and I haven't had any additional withdrawals, so the final number to ship is 7.

Linda is still listed as the hub for this swap, so unless she tells me/us otherwise, you will ship to her. Just pm LPCullen for her address.

• 2 weeks later...

The kids swap is to be shipped to me. When doing a kids swap, I like to have them shipped to someone who doesn't have kids so we can keep the surprise and excitement for the kids participating. If you don't have my address in Maiden, then please PM me and I will get it to you!

• 2 weeks later...