She GOT IN!!

40 posts in this topic

The girl couldnt talk with the gauze but when she opened the big packet from the school she said "I got acweptted!" Big smiles...very happy...glad the search is over..she got into one of her top three schools...Phew!

SMFA is in Boston and it is part of Tufts U. She is trying for bachelors of fine art and I am very very very happy! :thank_you: :cucumber:

:thank_you:

Is this now her first choice? Does this mean you will be coming to Boston soon? I have a lovely guest room if you ever need it.

Hope her surgery went well today too. I'm sure the acceptance letter will help her forget some of the pain!

Oh, wow, congratulations to your daughter! From all you've disclosed of her, she's going to do well, there. Boston is a fun city, too.... :thank_you:

YAY! Happy dance for Chelsea!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet she doesn't want to dance much right now, so just let her know we're doing it for her :thank_you: . I'm so glad that she got in to one of her top choices!

:thank_you:

Is this now her first choice? Does this mean you will be coming to Boston soon? I have a lovely guest room if you ever need it.

Hope her surgery went well today too. I'm sure the acceptance letter will help her forget some of the pain!

She says this was her second choice but Dh and I think it was her first.

We are going to have to make a trip up there (after the SNOW) so she can see the campus.

Surgery went well.. She came home with the four wisdom teeth in a envelope and a t-shirt. The t-shirt has an iron-on of her teeth xray across the back! ROFL

Wear to school as a badge of honor.

Congratulations to Chelsea! What an exciting and wonderful time in her life!

Hurrah for Chelsea on BOTH counts! I'm doing a happy dance (NOT a pretty sight, so I'll spare y'all) for her AND sending her {{{{BIG HUGS}}}}.

You rock Chelsea :thank_you: :cucumber::cucumber: Oh and hope you feel better soon. A productive day...easy in easy out :cheers: Sorry....

She says this was her second choice but Dh and I think it was her first.

We are going to have to make a trip up there (after the SNOW) so she can see the campus.

Surgery went well.. She came home with the four wisdom teeth in a envelope and a t-shirt. The t-shirt has an iron-on of her teeth xray across the back! ROFL

Wear to school as a badge of honor.

How much does the Tooth Fairy give for wisdom teeth? :thank_you: Glad that this experience is now behind her. Hope she heals well (painlessly and quickly).

Heidiiiii -

Congratulations to Chelsea (and her amazing parents). You must be so incredibly proud of your daughter.

-Susanne

Woo Hoo! Way to go, Chelsea!

And way to go, Mom!

Congratulations to all of you for getting through the school application maze!

Congratulations to Chelsea!!!! Glad to hear the dental procedure went well. With luck with her receiving such good news she won't even have any problems over the weekend.

Green Apple pucker for everyone!!!

:drool2::drool::unsure: :yay:

Heidi, you must be so proud of Chelsea, congratulations to you.

Please tell her congratulations on being accepted and that I hope she is feeling better soon so she can celebrate.

Congratulations!!! That must help make the pain go away at least a little!

Yay Heidi!! That's just terrific news! I'm delighted for you that the long search and stress is over and Chelsea has her future course charted. I know she'll do wonderfully well there too.

Hugs to both of you,

Deb

!!!!WTG!!!!

how exciting for all!

so happy for her and you and hope she feels good soon to start the LIST! :drool2:

lol

nutti :drool:

:drool2: I'm very happy for her.

I hope she recovers quickly from her surgery.

:drool2:

C O N G R A T S ** T O **A L L ** O F ** Y O U!!!

:drool:

this sure is a Red Letter Day for Chelsea! hope she mends quickly and smoothly. :unsure: