*** EMERSON ROW***

uppitycats

I got it!! I got it!! Logged on to my e-mail this morning (I set up a "search" for Emerson Row on eBay) AND THERE IT WAS!!! ONE FOR A "BUY IT NOW!!!"

So I DID!! :banana::cheer::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::banana:

I'm not TOO excited or anything. My husband groaned..."Oh no! Not ANOTHER house!!" But too bad, so sad, I GOT IT!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Anyway...my heart will stop leaping outta my chest one of these days...maybe.. :)

WooHoo! Another member of the E. Row club!

Now that I finished the HUD house (pics in gallery) I am going to move the E. Row back into the number 1 position and start working on her again.

I am so happy for you. and Dh will get over it. :banana: If Mama aint happy, Nobodys happy!

Major, mega Emerson Row envy :banana: but then again I am happy that someone here got another beauty!!! Looking forward seeing what you will do with this, any ideas allready perhaps??? :cheer:

Hugs

Congrats! Glad you got it!! (I'm suprised it lasted so long, I posted about it at about midnite,lol--it took major restraint not to snatch it up...I figured if I bought another house before I finished the BH, rosedale or Willowcrest, there might be trouble,lol)

oooo congratulations!

isnt it just wonderful to get everything ya want?

I look forward to seeing what you come up with for the ER

all your other projects have turned out sooo wonderful!

Happy Building

nutti :banana:

No, I haven't decided what he'll be just yet.... I'll have to sit and stare at it for awhile, and examine the pics and all. Certainly books will be in there somewhere....and cats....but I don't know yet how it'll all come together. But it is such a lovely house, I know whatever I do in my little way will be just fine. But now it's back to reality....gotta do some ironing this afternoon. Ugh.

WooHoo! Another member of the E. Row club!

Now that I finished the HUD house (pics in gallery) I am going to move the E. Row back into the number 1 position and start working on her again.

I am so happy for you. and Dh will get over it. If Mama aint happy, Nobodys happy!

welcome to the club!! :wave: if you have any questions about room sizes or need measurements or anything let me know! its such any easy build. i got my entire shell put together in 2 days i think! i cant wait to see what you do with it!

welcome to the club!! :wave: if you have any questions about room sizes or need measurements or anything let me know! its such any easy build. i got my entire shell put together in 2 days i think! i cant wait to see what you do with it!

,,,,,so....were those two 24-hour days, or??? :wave: I dunno..looks a lot more complicated than that!! I might have gotten Brimble's shell together in 2 days...but Emerson Row?? And did you eat, and go potty, and do all that normal stuff??? :)

I am going to be picking it up at the end of the month when I go to the Chicago dollhouse shows...along with another house....at this rate, I'd better rent a U-Haul! :)

When you start putting the shell together, follow Jenny`s instructions and not the real instuctions when it comes to putting the walls and floors in

The first floor section has to slide thru notches in the front to make the top tier of the outside stairs and it is a witch to get in if you follow the instructions. Jenny did it a different way and had no problems.

Thanks for the tip -- hey, Jenny....I'm gonna make you my "best friend" :cheer:

I do plan to print out that whole thread of you guys building your ER's, and study it carefully now that I've got one. I'm gettin' excited all over again!! :p

,,,,,so....were those two 24-hour days, or??? I dunno..looks a lot more complicated than that!! I might have gotten Brimble's shell together in 2 days...but Emerson Row?? And did you eat, and go potty, and do all that normal stuff???
it really was very simple! its nice because the 2 walls are flat, so its almost like putting a box together. The first day i probably spent about 3-4 hours gluing the basic shell together, then over night i let it dry and put the front pieces on. then the next day the roof.. .so i spent about an average of 4 hours a day in a 3 day period i think.

When you start putting the shell together, follow Jenny`s instructions and not the real instuctions when it comes to putting the walls and floors in

The first floor section has to slide thru notches in the front to make the top tier of the outside stairs and it is a witch to get in if you follow the instructions. Jenny did it a different way and had no problems.

Thanks Heidi! ya putting the walls in the order i did was much easier for me, there was alot less need for cursing or using a hammer :cheer:

Thanks for the tip -- hey, Jenny....I'm gonna make you my "best friend"

I do plan to print out that whole thread of you guys building your ER's, and study it carefully now that I've got one. I'm gettin' excited all over again!!

if you have any questions at all please ask! i dont mind helpeing at all! heidi has alot of great information in her blog. I read hers quite a few times while i was building mine as well! i need to update my blog too... its been a few weeks i think.