Various Instructions available

Tams

I'm sorry I should of read each post instead of schiming through. I just read post #10 which list the links to the instructions. Thank You, Very Much for posting them! ! ! !

I need the instruction manual for a Newberg NB180 Dura-Craft dollhouse. Would you have it? Can you email it to me?

My wife bought the kit at a garage sale, even though it didn't have the instructions. I thought I could figure it out, but need help. We gave up on it, but I thought If I found the instructions I could maybe have the walls and roof up to suprise her at Christmas....

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

All you new folks looking for Bayberry instructions might want to PM Jerry with a request and your email addy. Y'all might ALSO pop in over at the Newcomers' Forum and introduce yourselves!

• 4 years later...

I am a newbie and just getting started. I am building the LaFayette for a friend's daughter. I printed the instructions from the sight, but some of them were cut off. Is there anyone that can email them to me?

• Like 1

I am a newbie and just getting started. I am building the LaFayette for a friend's daughter. I printed the instructions from the sight, but some of them were cut off. Is there anyone that can email them to me?

Diana, I scanned the instructions for the Lafayette (I have one in the box). They were printed on ledger size pages, which may be why the ones on the website are so broken up. Anyway, PM me your email address and I'll send you the PDF. You will need to be able to print out to ledger sheets, or you'll have to tile the pages. But at least you'll be able to read them on your computer and see the transitions.

If anyone else needs these, please PM me with your email address. :Xmas:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Doc, isn't the Brookwood the same as the Columbian? If so, I'll see if I can find my instructions for the Columbian to send to you. Let me know.

I believe you are correct, all but the door - thanks!  I have Columbian instructions

Hi All    :cell:

Today I am looking for  Madison instructions.  Does anyone have a set to share?

Thanks!

Click on the link to go to the Greenleaf homepage and click on the "contact us" button and give them a call to see if there are still instruction sheets available from them (maybe it'll jog someone into reworking the dies or even laser cutting a new version of the Madison; I'd love to build one some day!).

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have directions available for the Manchester, LaFayette, Ashley and Newberg. If you need them, pm me and I'll email them to you.

I thought I was getting the Manchester, but the seller didn't keep his end of the deal, so I am just heartbroken about it!

I have a partially finished Manchester in my attic waiting for rehab, if you are interested.   ;)