9/27/05 Greenleaf Log Cabin

Minis On The Edge

the closest Ive seen to a log cabin would be the Addams but I know there were a couple of others on the same line and age...but the details escape me....lot of houses seen over the internet seen in the last 3 yrs. <_<

so tell us plzzz

nutti :lol:

This is so fun!!!

:o

Nope, you are both incorrect but, thanks for participating!

;)

Just FYI I am not talking about any of the Corona Line of houses. This was a true Log cabin house that was made under the Greenleaf name and was discontinued in 1999.

:lol: <_< :o

Is it one that'll be reissued some day? Since Dura-Craft has gone belly-up there'll be no more Shenandoah.

I vaguely remember the HBS catalogue used to offer two log cabin kits, but that's all I remember about it <_<

Here is the picture from the calendar. I am going to pick up the kit from the "train shop" she does not really have much dollhouse stuff (nothing new for sure) and wonder why she does not get more dollhouse customers <_< :lol: .

If she still has it, I'll buy it and get better pictures of it for you all!

post-4-1127916117_thumb.jpg

If that's the shop in Racine we went to I'm surprised they do any business at all, the guys working there the day we sent ignored us the whole time we were in the store up until we started to leave the N-scale things DH found on the counter & wallk out. If there was an Appalachian kit there then, she had it tucked out of sight.

Oh, I like it! I may, some day, build my mom a log cabin with horses in the yard and a cozy log cabin interior. That's her dream . . . maybe she can at least have it in miniature!! <_< I love this Appalachian cabin . . . sure hope they reissue it!!

Thank you for ending the suspense! <_< :o :lol: I think I done wore my search engines out lookin' for that! You weren't kidding when you said it was a well kept secret!

My niece wants to build a log cabin and that would be such a good size. Do you s'pose if a whole bunch of us begged and cried and whined and pleaded that they'd reissue it? ;)

Carol

Tracy, I love that cabin. I'm hoping you get it so we can see pictures of the inside. I'm really dying to see what the inside looks like. I'm with everyone else, crying and whining for it to come back. Hope Greenleaf hears us!!!

Wendy

She is suppose to bring it from her home this weekend and then I can pick it up. She (the owner) works weekends but her husband is there all week and forgets to bring it back to there store.

I am gonna get it for sure.

:D

• 4 weeks later...

Ohhh I love that cabin!!

Was it a decent price??

I am wanting one really badly and have started collecting things and was in swaps for this type of theme.

Please let me know when and if you get it so you can tell us about it.

anyone else buy a different type of Log cabin kit that they can tell us about???

Reviews time LOL

mini hugs

Jennifer