Chat Night!

Well, we have had a chat room for Months and I know we have not used it to it's fullest ability :lol: . I want to schedule a Chat Night Sunday October 2nd at 9pm CST please just pop in and let's see how many people can fit into the chat room at one time.

It will be a great time to chat about houses and other things going on right now (like the next house the building team will do).

Please Join us! <_<

I've been wondering about that chat room Tracy! Why no one ever seems to be in it!! :lol: Looking forward to Sunday night!! Is that 9:00 p.m. Wisconsin time? <_<

I just remembered . . . hubby gave me a tutorial on time zones the other night . . . we are central standard time!! :o

I keep opening the chat window from time to time ever since I got back & no one has been there! <_< I hope that's not the night we go off of DST, we'll all be confused. Fridays & Sundays I'm usually logged into the chatroom at miniatures.net, too; their chatroom is open 7 - 9 PM MST, which is two hours later in my time zone (EST), so I'll look forward to another chat session.

Meanwhile I'll still check in at other times, too.

I will check out the chat room on that night. Linda and I will probably be the same time, since she's NC and I'm VA.

Is there anything extra you need to join in the chat room? I would really like to try it--as I'm not normally into chat rooms. Do you have to take cookies, or use (blech!) messenger?

Lisa, just click on the chat link today. That way, you'll know if it works for you. There should be no extra downloads on your computer if that is what you mean. This has been the only chat room that has not told me I need something to enter. A person will have to be a member though to enter the chat so you got that part covered already <_< .

Hi Tracy! I just tried to log into the Live Chat and nothing happens except a little box with a blank screen. I've been in there before so don't know what's up with it now. I hope it works before Sunday night! :lol:

Hmmm . . . seems I didn't wait long enough. It's working now!! <_<

<_< I know I'm getting old when the little things in life excite me! The chat room came up, and it works like a dream! I typed something in there just to see. It works, this is going to be so much fun! and National Dollhouse month too! See ya'll there.!

I am looking forward to chat night.

I have been working on My Halloween display and have made some progress.

my only major thing left to do is the chimney and since monday the houses goes to the Library I hope I dont procrastinate to long...like the glue and spackle still wet ... it wouldnt be the first time stuff left my house wet with glue or paint. :D

everything looks sooo good....I cant wait to share. :D

But if some reason it completly leaves my mind I will post pictures sometime tomorrow in my webshots.

I have used the greenhouse with the display but Im not doing much with it.

some flowers on the only shelf I found. and than cover the thing with moss.

moss does seem to be in abundance in this project but Im not sure how to get around it.

me nephew made this great tree and I hung my ghost I recieved last yr in it.

all my Halloween swaps have made an apperance in my display. and some from a log cabin swap I was in.

all I wish is I had more figures to play here.

nutti :lol:

Here is a website that can help: Time & Date I I am on the same time zone as Chicago (Central Standard Time or CST).

Hope this helps more. See you there!

:lol:

I am unsure what part of Englad you are in and so here is another site to help:

Click here

Right now it is Sunday Morning for me but I think It may already be Monday for some.

:D