A new Brimble kit

uppitycats

Oh woe is me! Doug won't let me use ebay! I can't even go and look at things on ebay! Doug is afraid of scams and viruses! Sigh.........

To find a brand new Brimble though! Are you going to get it Ann?!

Wolfie

Oh woe is me! Doug won't let me use ebay! I can't even go and look at things on ebay! Doug is afraid of scams and viruses! Sigh.........

To find a brand new Brimble though! Are you going to get it Ann?!

Wolfie

Yew talkin' to ME??? :whistle: No..not interested at this time. Got a lot of projects stewing here, company coming, a trip being planned. One nice thing I figured out about eBay a long time ago -- you see something you like, and miss it -- it'll come back 'round again, somewhere down the road.

Side note: I've put up with lots of viruses on my computer, but none that I've ever been able to track back to eBay. As for scams....caution is the word of the day, but I've never been scammed on eBay either, and I've shopped there a lot. Maybe TOO much. Like with e-mail -- all kinds of scams come through e-mail, too. But that's what the "delete" key is for. And "block sender". Works like a charm.

Maybe it's time to get your own 'puter, Wolfie! :ohyeah:

With a couple thousand ebay purchases and everything else I do on the computer, I've never had a virus. I never open any emails from senders I don't know - that includes banks, ebay warnings and paypal warnings. I laugh when people say they don't ever buy anything online because they are afraid someone will steal their information. I ask if they have a credit card or a bank account or a mortgage, because if they do all their information is already out there in cyberspace.

I was watching that brimble too. Too rich for my taste. I don't want one THAT bad.

I honestly hope that the winning bidder as of right now is not on this forum. Cause I'm afraid I was the one that made the price jump. It was sitting there with like a $20 bid with 5 days to go and I put my almost highest bid in thinking I could come back in a couple of days, but it immediately told me I was outbidded. So I went a few dollars more and was told again that I was outbidded. So I quit trying.

Hey Peggi

nothing ventured nothing gained

I got my Willowcrest for 50 or 60 bucks including S&H when I won it...the only reason I bid on it because I thought the price so far was much to low for such a pretty house. I didnt really want it.

and than I won it. now if I could only do that again!

I had a hard time parting with that wonderful house!

keep trying...you know another will come up.

nutti :ohyeah:

Peggi, please check your forum inbox -- I've sent you an email. It's about the Brimbles kit, which is why I'm posting in this thread.

Hi to everybody! You probably don't remember me since I haven't been here in nearly a year. I was posting about a San Franciscan that I had rescued for $10 & also a Winston house kit that I intended to build.

Life got in my way & my minis have been waiting for me for nearly a year now. I hear them crying each time I walk past my work area. :blink:

I've been keeping up with the Greenleaf newsletter -- very nice! -- and I hope to get back into minis soon.

Hugs to all!

Fay in FLA

Edited by Fay in FLA