what state do you live in?

38 posts in this topic

I think it would be nice if new members mentioned the state they live in. Who knows? a new member could be a neighbor you haven't met! I was lucky enough to make a new friend through the forum because she knew I lived in Durango CO - and she was less than an hour away! If we hadn't mentioned where we lived, we never would have discovered each other out there.

Welcome to all the new members!!

15 people like this

I live in a state of confusion...sometimes chaos.

Oh! You mean, what STATE do I live in... Wisconsin! :)

I think a lot of us do include that information over there on the left side. I've discovered several other folks from Wisconsin here, and am even thinking about forming a mini-mini-group....if that makes sense... :banana:

12 people like this

I'm with you Ann! State of Confusion. Actually I live in the western part of the State of Montana. I would love to meet other Montanans here and perhaps we could form a club.......but it seems that miniatures and Montana don't mix! By the way have been through Durango and at one point we wanted to move there.......beautiful country!

Wolfie

3 people like this

There is a link to a map someplace that many of us are listed on. I just did a search for "map" but got an error message and don't see that it's pinned in any forum. Somebody please share the link again ... and maybe pin it in the "new member" Forum?

Maybe the link could be included in new member welcome messages?

The map is here. It is pinned in the Question of the Day category.

1 person likes this

My state is somewhere between mild bemusement and total befuddlement, and when I'm home I'm right here! More precisely I live halfway between Tallahassee, FL, & Bainbridge, GA.

3 people like this

I supposed this question doesn't really apply to me, but I live in Hamilton, Ontario Canada.

Anyone close by?

1 person likes this

Welcome to the forum!

As far as my state, I am in Washington. And so far I am convinced that I am the only one stuck in my corner of the US!! If anyone is in the same state, I would love to know :ohyeah:

5 people like this

I live in the Santa Cruz Mountains in California.

Lisa R.

2 people like this

north carolina, a Variety Vacationland if you believe the hypsters.

actually, it's a beautiful place.

Ohio, Southwestern An hour north of Cincinnati and an hour south west of Dayton.

I don't live in a state. I live in a kingdom. :wave:

1 person likes this

I live in the beautiful Hurricane state of Florida, about 1/2 hour south west of Gainesville......... GO GATERS!!! :wave:

1 person likes this

North Carolina, both Charlotte and Maiden.

Missouri here....wayyyy down at the bottom!

:wave:

1 person likes this

Nebraska. Feels quite weird to be living again in my home state, I miss Minnesota.

I am in Washington. And so far I am convinced that I am the only one stuck in my corner of the US!! If anyone is in the same state, I would love to know

:flowers: Hi Betty - Poulsbo Washington here!

3 people like this

Hawthorne, NJ :flowers: