what state do you live in?

I think it would be nice if new members mentioned the state they live in. Who knows? a new member could be a neighbor you haven't met! I was lucky enough to make a new friend through the forum because she knew I lived in Durango CO - and she was less than an hour away! If we hadn't mentioned where we lived, we never would have discovered each other out there.

Welcome to all the new members!!

I live in a state of confusion...sometimes chaos.

Oh! You mean, what STATE do I live in... Wisconsin! :)

I think a lot of us do include that information over there on the left side. I've discovered several other folks from Wisconsin here, and am even thinking about forming a mini-mini-group....if that makes sense... :banana:

I'm with you Ann! State of Confusion. Actually I live in the western part of the State of Montana. I would love to meet other Montanans here and perhaps we could form a club.......but it seems that miniatures and Montana don't mix! By the way have been through Durango and at one point we wanted to move there.......beautiful country!

Wolfie

There is a link to a map someplace that many of us are listed on. I just did a search for "map" but got an error message and don't see that it's pinned in any forum. Somebody please share the link again ... and maybe pin it in the "new member" Forum?

Maybe the link could be included in new member welcome messages?

My state is somewhere between mild bemusement and total befuddlement, and when I'm home I'm right here! More precisely I live halfway between Tallahassee, FL, & Bainbridge, GA.

Welcome to the forum!

As far as my state, I am in Washington. And so far I am convinced that I am the only one stuck in my corner of the US!! If anyone is in the same state, I would love to know :ohyeah:

I am in Washington. And so far I am convinced that I am the only one stuck in my corner of the US!! If anyone is in the same state, I would love to know

:flowers: Hi Betty - Poulsbo Washington here!

Archived